The Legion of D'Tesh (Civilization Module)

A couple things:

Lord D'Tesh doesn't have the Hero promotion. That kind of sucks, since he's the only one they can get and is very late, barring Duin. An early, weaker hero would be nice.

By the time you get him you should have buckets of death (and maybe shadow mana). D'tesh is scary scary.

Graveyards are unremovable - ie if you build a Graveyard over top of a mana node, the only way to get rid of it is to have an enemy plunder it or Worldbuilder it away.

I think that graveyards should be subject to Raise Dead (but not lootable, I think this is being worked on). This would provide extra skellies and remove the "offending" graveyard.

D'Tesh can't build Pastures - quite annoying. Maybe because of the auto-desert convert, but in effect they can't get horses on their own. If that's the intent, should just remove the mounted line...

Try using slaves to build any improvements your regular workers cannot.

As to rest...

somebody else had asked this already but, whats the status on D'tesh getting a worldspell? I think that a Hippus Warcry with 100% chance to enslave wouold work well...

I'm going to use that in Rise of Darkness along with a few other things but something really useful would be a name for the spell. I need to find something flavorful (Does D'Tesh currently have any flavor?) or a least something dark.

Well, lets think. World spell names are usually one to three words long. Maybe we could name it the name of the promotion it gives? This would be a virtual mirror of Warcry, but I dont see that as a bad thing.

Oh yeah, and have you seen the last screenie by Kiwi Tyrant? About "Citizens of the Obsidian Spire have caught a disease and complain that there is no space to bury their... excuse me? My Undead citizens caught a disease and they now want to bury eachother?"

How about having the worldspell spawn combat units when you defeat a unit?

Since I've merged the Minor Leaders mod into FFPlus, I have to find different art for D'tesh... Can't have two leaders using Duke Sallos' artwork. :lol: I've found some art by Kekai Kotaki.... Found the link in the FfH credits. I think it has a definite "Evil Sorceror" feel to it. :p

For anyone who wants to use it, I've attached the leader pic, button, and popup pic. Going to have to edit the artdefine yourself, though... Or wait until I patch FFPlus. :lol:

Since I've merged the Minor Leaders mod into FFPlus, I have to find different art for D'tesh... Can't have two leaders using Duke Sallos' artwork. :lol: I've found some art by Kekai Kotaki.... Found the link in the FfH credits. I think it has a definite "Evil Sorceror" feel to it. :p

For anyone who wants to use it, I've attached the leader pic, button, and popup pic. Going to have to edit the artdefine yourself, though... Or wait until I patch FFPlus. :lol:

Hey, remember how I said that D'tesh should be able to gain slaves from pillaging improvements? I want to add that to my slavery module any suggestions how to go about this?

It would be in python. Possibly def OnImprovementDestroyed, since the pillage call doesn't work.

Snakes, why'd it have to be snakes?

As far as theme goes with the D'Tesh, i think that being the Archenemies of the Scions works. Think 'The Scourge' from WarCraft 3.

Top Bottom