The Man in the Iron Mask : Numéro Deux

I'd go N-NE-NE with the galley and indeed make the scout move to the hill. From the hill he can hop onto the boat again.

I'd say north with the galley and 1E -> 1NE with the scout

I preferred leaving the scout behind, but it's probably not a big deal to wait for him.

wow....this is Pangaea? Since it is, we want to look for the main landmass. Screw these islands.

Landmass is probably that stuff just north.'

Oh...and agree with Nocho and Sengir on scout/galley move. Makes sense

I preferred leaving the scout behind, but it's probably not a big deal to wait for him.

wow....this is Pangaea? Since it is, we want to look for the main landmass. Screw these islands.

Landmass is probably that stuff just north.'

Oh...and agree with Nocho and Sengir on scout/galley move. Makes sense

I think with the delay of 0.5 galley moveturn we gained now since we can explore the east of the bigger island while still traveling towards north area...

I guess my tS will be about finding nice place for our new home :-D.

Will do afternoon the specified moves...seems pretty straightforward, wanted just hear some confirmation.

Such a question, silly-nilly...:wavey:

Spoiler :
I thought there was a hug smiley...hmmm wavey tehn

well the "obvious" main landmass turns out to be.... tadaaa yet another island

imo no other way then just continue NE, NE next turn and load scout...

Your map maker is a sadist!

well, we are on a pangea map.
remember where is pangea main land?
in the center of the map!
we are on the edge (thanks mousqueteers). We must go toward the center. Maybe we can find a siutable place in the process.
so NE for me!

Pangaea mapscript often offers a weird semi-archipelago region somewhere. Perhaps, it's an imitation of earth indonesia.

Of course, that map was tampered, so no way to know what's real from created.

well now I start to be really really jealous

uploading so someone else could do some fog gazing too... seems to me like there is water everywhere around the islands through sounds...

There's a grass forest tile 1E of the northern mountain; other than that, only water.

Two options for directions: 1NE > 1(N?)E or 1W > 1NW

Hmmm...wonder if there enough close land to those three musketeers. I'm sure not, but if it happened, we could make a bridge, embark those and conquer some neighbour...

Hopes hopes...

tested on WB, if we seetle on the forest, we can get the musquets as soon as border pop (3 turns)

ha...well...I already mentioned that we could do that twice.

Top Bottom