The mystery

I thought you were joking at first, but it looks like now that you were not. Hmm! I thought already we had an issue before about not divulging hidden info to everyone in public unless you meet them all first?

I take it your team hadn't noticed ctrl+tab coupled with a large score rise on civstats then?

It's the same thing with India getting the Oracle, score rise easy to see, - in the previous game discussion with wonders was kinda public if anything, and some teams even made videos or other posts bragging about stuff, it's just something that can be easily noted on civstats.

I take it your team hadn't noticed ctrl+tab coupled with a large score rise on civstats then?

It's the same thing with India getting the Oracle, score rise easy to see, - in the previous game discussion with wonders was kinda public if anything, and some teams even made videos or other posts bragging about stuff, it's just something that can be easily noted on civstats.

Yes but there is a slight nuance between a team who openly brags about getting a wonder by making a film about it and some other team announcing it for them, even jokingly...

We should play the next game with the no-score Mod... since we seem unable to resist talking about the game...;) maybe CiV 5, will have it as a default option :please:

Yes but there is a slight nuance between a team who openly brags about getting a wonder by making a film about it and some other team announcing it for them, even jokingly...

We should play the next game with the no-score Mod... since we seem unable to resist talking about the game...;) maybe CiV 5, will have it as a default option :please:

Maybe its just me but why is it wrong to talk about a world wonder? I mean it a WORLD WONDER, its big, its ostentatious, the whole freaking point of building it is to be talked about

I never used this hotkey before, so thanks for the tips. Anyway, I guess if the mods don't mind secret info being made public despite not even meeting other civs, then I don't have a problem. But this should have been agreed on before hand. I had read the opposite in this case, and that penalties for divulging this were to be in place.

I never used this hotkey before, so thanks for the tips. Anyway, I guess if the mods don't mind secret info being made public despite not even meeting other civs, then I don't have a problem. But this should have been agreed on before hand. I had read the opposite in this case, and that penalties for divulging this were to be in place.

Normally I would think is some good old irony, but with you I am not so sure :crazyeye:

Top Bottom