The Olive Branch Thread

@aelf I am very sorry . Forgive me my drunken behavior. I am really ashamed. :( I've shown my bad nature. If there's however slim hope for me to redeem myself. I'll try.

Uh, yeah. It's alright. It's evident you were drunk... It was just a bit persistent.

I’d like to make a general, umbrella apology to the trans and African-American people on this board. My statements were out of bounds, rude, and insensitive. In retrospect, detrimental in becoming a better person and deracializing myself. In the future I will take the time to look deeper into the subject before engaging in a topic.

Guys, I wanted to ask forgiveness from anyone I have ever hurt on this forum. If I have provoked anger, jealousy, contempt or any other negative emotions, I am really truly truly sorry. I've realised that all of that was a mistake on my part and I hope you have in your heart to forgive me as I have forgiven everyone on this forum. I will be a better, kinder and more serious person, I hope. God Bless You!

P.S. I am not coming back to posting, I just wanted to use this thread what it is meant to be used for :)

Guys, I wanted to ask forgiveness from anyone I have ever hurt on this forum. If I have provoked anger, jealousy, contempt or any other negative emotions, I am really truly truly sorry. I've realised that all of that was a mistake on my part and I hope you have in your heart to forgive me as I have forgiven everyone on this forum. I will be a better, kinder and more serious person, I hope. God Bless You!

P.S. I am not coming back to posting, I just wanted to use this thread what it is meant to be used for :)
I never noticed any of those "not nice behaviors" from you. Never say never. The door is always open. :) :hug:

As far as i'm concerned, you've always been cool.:smoke:

I always thought you were a fairly polite poster.

Seconded about @Gelion — I’ve never been, to my recollection, ever personally offended by anything that you have said even though I’m sure our disagreements in many areas can be vociferous. :)

I hope you will return, at some point. Have fun away from the forum :)

Your only flaw is your terrible taste in alien females - dump Delenn, she's not good enough for you.

Apologies to @Gorbles for going at him very unneedlessly aggressively and misinterpreting his post. I'm also taking his advice to heart and try to be better at reading and understanding his posts (even if they can be a bit wordy :p).

I'm genuinely sorry to anyone who's ever been hurt by my posts when I've been angry-posting. Especially you @Lexicus.

I don't know how I missed this, this is very sweet, but I don't think you have anything to apologize to me for :)

It's good to apologise for when you've hurt or offended someone, thankfully I've kept that to a statistical minimum

I love you too, Cloud. You ,specially. Despite all the other Bull****t. Please forgive the class censor.

I am eshamed of and sorry for my whole life, including a ton of activity on this forum. 13 years of increasing madness are behind, chasing my tale in an endless futile attempt.

But while I am just a dude, and not say... the Anti-Christ or any sort of mythical figure, I did find a lot of things I was hoping for at the end of my journey of madness, manias, and endless nightmares.

Naturally, a real life being kinda a new thing to me, that will require a lot of my attention. But perhaps once in a while I can now be a more productive, reasonable and socialable part of the most intellectual of the pc game off topics.

Cheers :hatsoff:

Went back searching for a list of classical music I like that I posted once, wound up reading a bunch of my old posts. He doesn't make any sense. If that was happy, which I remember it frequently being, I don't think I understand it anymore.

I'm so sorry. Just, in general.

Top Bottom