The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Not too much of an OMG, but it looks funny.

Spoiler :

Also, wtf happened to imageshack? Since when do you have to register to use it? :vomit:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 876
Use Imgur, no account needed.

No screenies, but a few turns after I took that pic, Yaro offered up Kiev to me (HRE) "as a sign of respect" and then told me that I was his everything. How sweet!

I think it's obvious who I am, by the way, if you take a close look at the picture, as it's impossible for the AI to do what I did (or rather, what I didn't).

Cool one-city Byzantine Empire, brah.

Get a room! :eek:

Nah i'll wait a couple hundred years for Kathy to show up ;)

Unfortunately, Russia declared war on me a few turns later because they were mad that I controlled Kiew. Wat.

I'm always sad to see France spawn when the WRE is still alive :( Build a city in Ireland, move your palace there and give all your units and cities to Rome!

I don't really get it. Is the joke that Japan is a khanate?

Japan is a Mongolian vassal.

Oh. And that's funny because the Mongolians failed horrible at invading Japan irl?

No it's that secretly it has open borders with every country but portugal

Joao and co seems to be completely and utterly dead because of TD's imperialism.

Oh. And that's funny because the Mongolians failed horrible at invading Japan irl?

Joao and co seems to be completely and utterly dead because of TD's imperialism.

Not so much as funny as the fact that Japan vassalized to anybody!
Also, yeah, Iberia needs to be taken out first as France.
Then England, then Rome. Rome can go first if it's Barbarian or Independent,
but if not, then the optimal order is Spain->England->Italy.

I got the 'Barbarian horse archer' event as Japan... and look where they spawned :lol:

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0668.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0668.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 616
The first time the exile event ever triggers for me
Spoiler :

And this happens :cry:

Looks like the stories of an Asian civilization (In this case, Japan) reaching the Americas weren't myths after all...

They even got the Inca... (the Inca respawned right after I got this map)

Top Bottom