The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Becoming more like EU3 is like a compliment to me ;)

Speaking of which, does anyone think Poland needs "build the Apollo Program" as a UHV goal? :D

Speaking of which, does anyone think Poland needs "build the Apollo Program" as a UHV goal? :D

Oh yes, and maybe Wembley too.

This is sad: that Poland series I showed I felt was so perfect I made it my desktop background.

Sorry, half British family gets a little mad about Euro Cup in Poland/Ukraine

Polish UHV (not serious):
1. Have all your cities be conquered by Holy Rome/Austria, Prussia/Germany, and/or Russia by 1791 AD. (At this point you will respawn)
2. Have all your cities once again be conquered by Holy Rome/Austria, Prussia/Germany, and/or Russia by 1939 AD. (At this point you will respawn again)
3. Have no more than 3 cities at any time and no overseas cities at any time before 2050 AD.

I say the Poles need to:

1. Control Poland, Hungary, and the Ukraine in 1791 and
2. Control Poland, Hungary, the Ukraine, Germany, and Russia in 1940.

Too Easy :lol:

Very doable on Viceroy !

I say the Poles need to:

1. Control Poland, Hungary, and the Ukraine in 1791 and
2. Control Poland, Hungary, the Ukraine, Germany, and Russia in 1940.

Completely off-topic, but the third point reminds me of this little story: some years ago a Latvian girl lived on the same hallway as me, as exchange student. One day one of the other danes then started rambling about the Danish colonial "empire" around the world, and then she mentioned that actually even Latvia had some colonies; they actually held Tobago as a colony! None of us believed her, even though she insisted and was very convinced.

But actually... it was true! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courland_colonization_of_the_Americas . So when you mock eastern european countries for not having any colonial history, well, one is not always right ;)

Oh, but nowhere near as good as the 7th largest country in the world's.

Don't forget Africa: a small piece of land in Gambia and a river island.

Polish UHV (not serious):
1. Have all your cities be conquered by Holy Rome/Austria, Prussia/Germany, and/or Russia by 1791 AD. (At this point you will respawn)
2. Have all your cities once again be conquered by Holy Rome/Austria, Prussia/Germany, and/or Russia by 1939 AD. (At this point you will respawn again)
3. Have no more than 3 cities at any time and no overseas cities at any time before 2050 AD.

Come on guys,
1. I don't get why you thought about this year. We existed that time and even weren't at war;)

Completely off-topic, but the third point reminds me of this little story: some years ago a Latvian girl lived on the same hallway as me, as exchange student. One day one of the other danes then started rambling about the Danish colonial "empire" around the world, and then she mentioned that actually even Latvia had some colonies; they actually held Tobago as a colony! None of us believed her, even though she insisted and was very convinced.

well, Poland and Lithuania were one country that time

Aztec city placement? How about Italian?
Spoiler :

Gotta love when Naples gets razed

Or maybe Russia getting pushed by the Mongols?
Spoiler :

Thought only Persia . . .

America start, and only from 600 AD :eek:
Spoiler :

Yes, that is Viking Arabia you see

Imagine this: they were Muslim.

French Syria engulfed by the Middle East while the Roman Empire survives, leaving a Turkified Armenia. Wait, I see a German colony in Canada!

Top Bottom