The one city Achievment

Brownsfan02

WWII Buff
I was being the Americans yesterday and I decided to get the one city challenge achievment. I built my city by 3 mountains and on the shore of the ocean. I was playing on king, and I thought I was running way behind on tech., but I was actually tied for the lead. I had an archer army and I was the first to get masonry so I got free walls. About 20 turns in everyone was at war with me because I got the great general David and because I was doing so well in tech. Every civ was attacking me, but my archer army held them off (it soon was a royal archer army). After the war no ground was gained and I was doing even better after the war because I built Leo's Workshop. Now I had royal riflemen. I also built Oxford which got me advanced flight when I hadn't even gotten regular flight yet. Soon everyone was after that tech and I was at war again. I built some B-17 wings and took out the spanish blockade. After building a guerilla artillery and beating back the Russians they became my allies and took out the Zulu crusiers. The Zulu soon demanded advanced flight, and I noticed that I could give them Feudalism (the year was 2050). I soon built the necessary parts to my space ship all 6 parts in 6 turns since my production was 100. At the end my city was size 30 I was producing 900 science I settled all types of great people including a great general for my riflemen. I built all the buildings I had over 8 wonders built.

Wow thats not bad story actually i always thought that having a one city strategy was impossible but obviously it is reasonable easy :lol:

Top Bottom