The Rise of Rome.

Dumanios

MLG
Hello, I am here today with a unique game of mine. This one will be played with my mod. It will feature Earth 18Civs Rome attempting to conquer the world. Time Victory will be disabled. Barbs will be raging. I will play on Noble. And I will do several edits to help the AI.

First of all, I moved the Spanish starting units 1SE so that one, they have a coastal city and two, they can have their Spanish Armada.

Second of all, I moved the English starting units 1NW so that London has more tiles to work. The horse on that tile was moved 1SE

Third of all, I moved the Inca starting units 2W, changed some of the mountains to hills, deserts to plains and changed the corn plain to corn grasslands.

Fourth of all, I changed the US warrior to a spearman and added a gold and a wheat to their starting area.

Fifth of all, I changed the mountain in Panama to a hill.

Now to start with the Roman Start area.

And now we will meet Julius Caesar's advisers. These are the best men that are not currently being used by Hikaro Takayama. First, Julius Caesar's Secretary of War, Kael'tas Sunstrider. Second, the Secretary of Defense, Arthur Pendragon. Third, the Science Adviser, Dr. Hojo. Fourth, the Trade Adviser, Sarah Palin, who can the Alps from her hut. Fifth, the Internal Affairs Adviser, Edwin VanCleef. Sixth, the Cultural Adviser, William Wonka. Seventh, the Foreign Affairs Adviser, Conan the Barbarian. Eighth, the Science Adviser, Count von Count. And ninth, the Espionage adviser, Irina Spasky.

Julius Caesar: Wow, this start is good, send the warrior up northwest, I have feeling my old nemesis is there.
Kael'thas Sunstrider: Your old nemesis?
Julius: From games of the past, this fat, wig wearing, no brained backstabber is known as Louis the 14th.
Conan: I want to kill this man.
Count von Count: What technowogy should we reseawch?
Julius: Bronze Working.
Count: OK.

A pair of turns later...

Louis the 14th: Bonjour! Je suis Louis 14, roi des Français et le mieux habillé l'homme dans tous les univers.
Julius: You...
Louis: Pardon?
Conan: Speak in real language or I'll crush your skull!
Louis: Alright, who are you?
Julius: I am Julius Caesar, and I see you left Paris undefended.
Louis: So?
Julius: Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Louis: ****, ***, ****, *****!

The next turn...

Julius: Who now?
???: Guten tag! Ich bin Friedrichs des Großen. Die Deutschen sind eine überlegene Kultur, noch sind friedlich. Auch um die kümmerlichen Kultur.
Julius: Stop speaking in foreign!
Frederick: I am Frederick the Great. The Germans are a superior culture, yet are peaceful. Even to your puny culture.
Conan: Can I crush this guys head in?
Julius: No Conan, but you'll get to crush someone's head soon. Frederick, my superior culture grants your culture puny culture peace.
Frederick: OK.

The next turn...

Kael: We have burned Paris and brought Louis the 14th to you.
Julius: Excellent.
Louis: Why have you invaded my city, killed my people and captured me?
Julius: You p*** me off.
Louis: And?
Julius: Time to die!
Conan: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
And then Conan crushed Louis the 14th's skull. At that same moment, Queen Elizabeth walked in and to meet Julius Caesar.

Elizabeth: Oh my God!
Julius: Hey mam.
Elizabeth: I am Queen Elizabeth, of the glorious English Empire. I hath come to make peace with thee.
Julius: Sure, why not.
Elizabeth: Good.

Nice start. Whenever I play 18 civs in Europe, I raze every undefended city I can find.

Top Bottom