The Road to War Ultimate Edition for BtS 3.19

Version 2.0 will have that. FNP has been doing some ship research for me, which is a great help.

Glad to hear it. Right now I am playing the original Pacific scenario. Trying to get used to civ 4 again. Its been like two years since I've played it.

The mod sounds epic, but can someone explain the downloading process to a techno-noob? I downloaded this from filefront, but I could not find the original rtw file. Extracting public maps did not work either. Someone plz plz plz help!

The entire file contents replaces the current Road to War.

If you want to play the original - I suggest you back it up to another location.

Thanks, If I get it succesfully I'll let you know

Does anyone know where I can find the old rtw mod folder,(the one I am supposed to delete), using Jzip.

It comes from the Beyond the Sword install.

FYI - the second link is for a bad copy. I'm trying the Atomic Gamer d/l now - hope it's not corrupt.

Nope, base ones allow Papen/Yamamoto but the "naughty ones" you can't choose Germany or Japan at all. This is for all those kinds of maps.

Disappointing, as I am not offended by history and would prefer to play it intact. Jeez, I would even be OK if it had some kind of mechanic for concentration camps.

Top Bottom