The RoundTable!

That donut world is genius.

sorry everyone - My boss has been going crazy here lately coming up with new projects for me to do :crazyeye: - but she took the day off today, :thumbsup: so I'll soon be dug out of my hole and hope to get some time to finish this newspaper.
Stay tuned!
:salute:

Here's the draft!
Hope you enjoy :)

The councilors that contributed to this edition are recognized in the paper :thumbsup: ... of course, now that I think about this, I'm not sure if that's an honor or a punishment! :lol:

Any objections to posting this in the UN for my one remaining reader out there? :mischief:

:cool: Coolness Guru :blush: :D

I love it. :thumbsup:

I like it.

:D thanks all.
I'm about to leave for a while - so I'm going to go ahead and post this in the UN.
I've added zyzy and Niklas to this list of First Councilors in the first story. Thanks A.T.! :)

Proposal for immediate release:

Any objections?

Maybe for later release...

Spoiler Page 4 :

… beaker production ability?
… stockpiles of Modern Armor?
... brains?
… :mischief:

"[...] they fear we have much larger..." :lol:

I'm not sure if we should tell everybody that we did not lose a single battalion. :hmm:

Other than that: :thumbsup:
Great as always! :hatsoff:

Like Paul, the only thing that I stuck on was saying that we didn't lose a single battalion. And like Paul, I found everything else to be better than great! :lol:

Thanks guys :D

Here's version 2 without the line about "no casualties" - but still not directly lying.

I'll post this in the UN in about an hour in there's no further comment?

Ah..Not sure we should have talked about how the battle went, but that serves me for being late to comment ;)

Wonderful edition of The Roundtable, G_W :D

I especially like the bit about adapting the Battle Plan to deal with the Free city :lol:

No reaction in the UN yet... :lol:

@tomasjj - I don't think I gave away anything Saber couldn't have figgured out on their own with just watching with their spies. I hope not anyway!

The description of the battle, I think, was perfect. We didn't lie, yet we set the scene so that Saber will believe what they want to believe: Free landed, their force wasn't quite large enough, we suffered some casualties, and now The Council has a 2-front invasion to handle.

Of course, that's completely untrue.... but I think that's what Saber will be lead to believe unless they are using spies to track Free's military :shifty:

And of course if they are using spies, they might smell fish - which wouldn't hurt us much at this point. :ack:

If they are using spies it's actually good for us: sowing the seeds of discord within Saber's Halls. They'll know not to trust anything Free says.

Top Bottom