The Sausage Traders Guild

dis would you like to be branch manager in bavaria youll have to as k almightyjosh if we can move there though

For now i wanna have that our group does pressure on the minister who takes care of the workers to make a road to the spice for doing spice on our saucages!!!!!!!111

bc: im sorry i have to decline branch management. im a strong believer in diversity of administrative functions, and as mayor of bavaria, i do not want to be influenced by any group, and as such must deny and official position.
nevertheless, i would of course second all settling of groups in bavaria. i believe all groups are settled there anyways be default, so please go forward and ask AJ to get allowance.

Originally posted by philippe
For now i wanna have that our group does pressure on the minister who takes care of the workers to make a road to the spice for doing spice on our saucages!!!!!!!111

If anyone tries to mess with our sausages, we'll have a Save Our Sausages, err, I mean Citizens, campaign.

:hammer:

Originally posted by Zur

If anyone tries to mess with our sausages, we'll have a Save Our Sausages, err, I mean Citizens, campaign.

:hammer:

While I'm sure Fanatikan sausages are naturally spicy, I can only see good coming from adding spice to our sausages. Perhaps this is what will separate "Bavarian" sausages (original recipe) from "(next city)" sausages (spicy!).

Ahh, a cuisine to call our own! Someone should open a restaurant in Bavaria featuring local food. Now I'm hungry.

Well, i think SaaM opened a restaurant actually. And as its next to the pub, you could have some fine drinks with your meal ;-)

As proud owner/operator of the famed "Bavaria Smokehouse", I would like to become a registered member of the Sausage Traders Guild. Sausage is not currently on the Price List, but I'm sure I could develop a process to your liking.

Top Bottom