The Sausage Traders Guild

uhm elections are coming up so if anyone would like to post a relavent link to the poll of where they are running in when it comes along they can also say why you would be good at it
if you wanna
also we are not backing these people they are just allowed to "advertise" here

yeah guess it did i think the only reason most people joined was to add 1 to their p/c but anyway elections are up yet again anyone whos running for summin post a link here and people can choose to vote for you or not

and it keeps on dieing maybe if we started to get political views so it didnt die every time someone posts

ill join and try to help keep it alive

I am running for Chief Justice. VOTE NAERVOD FOR CHIEF JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to keep with the trend
VOTE BCLG100 FOR TRADE LEADER even though at the moment im not running against anyone

I am running for Govenor :D.
VOTE CIVGENERAL FOR GOVENOR OF THE NORTHERN PROVACNE.

This seems to be the only citizen's group slowly bumbling its' way through the game...

I think some things lost their novelty from the first game.

well its mainly just been me rambling away to myself for 7 pages with the occasional "id like to join"

it's ok, sometimes i talk to myself too

BTW, ill join. I like to consider myself a "builder", especially commerce and research buildings

Its time for elections again. Naervod for Domestic or Culture!!!!!!!!!!! (I haven't decided which yet.)

Count me in for the Sausage traders, i like money. Just send said sausage c/o the Termo Hotel, Albury... it wont go to waste.

Top Bottom