The "Say Thanks Zap Petition"

Hy Zappara,

Once again you have done the work to perfection.:goodjob:
Since this module was built, I converted to Zappareism :egypt:, alleluia. :D:D:D
Firaxis should contact you quickly to offer you a job worthy of your talent, director or something good foil. :cool:
If they don't do this, possibles causes are, they are blind, deaf and dumb, unbelieving or lost in the triangle of wetlands. :sarcasm:

Don't stop modding, I believe in you, amen.:bowdown:

Sid and Firaxis have got to take a serious look at ROM when/if they are developing Civ 5. Frankly I was quite surprised when Civ 4 came out and it wasn't like Rise and Rule/DYP. If Civ 5 isn't alot like ROM, I will be quite disappointed. They made colonization for the fans which I greatly appreciate. Now they need to make Civ 5 for the fans who've been with them since Civ 1. Hardcore strategy like ROM.

I've spent hundreds of hours playing this mod which truly has "changed the face of Civ forever". Many, many thanks to everyone who was involved in its creation and of course to the magnificent Zap for putting it all together, fixing, and updating it. I really wish there was something I could do to help the cause. Alas I guess my praise will have to do.

I wanted to say everything this guy already said... but he said it first... so i can only second that.

Brilliant mod!
(for brilliant people? :p )
A 1000 thanks and a kiss for zap!

Dear Zappara,

Without Rise Of Mankind, CivIV would be unplayable.

I do not know how to put it any more plainly.

Please keep up the good work, Zappara! The work you are doing on this game is bringing joy to myself and many other Civ4 players. I can think of no better thing than providing joy for others. :salute:

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for that.:thanx:

And, if my explorer ever runs across your axeman, he will be you a beer!:rockon:

:beer:Many Cheers!:beer:

MM

w00t! Keep up the great work Zap! RoM is the only way to play Civ4! :D

Have to agree also, I've been playing Civ from the first one, and this is one of my all time favorite Mods. Even over excellent current Mods, like Fall From Heaven, I find myself returning again and again to ROM. I think the same way, I just don't know that I could return again to vanilla, I like epic games, and Zap has made them truly epic, like everyone has said, thanks for a job well done, have to admit...I'm always looking at the forums to see what's new with ROM...lol

Bah had to sign in just to thank Zapps in this thread...
And Im a lazy person so appreciate it;)

I get caught up in two mods. FFH 2 wich is kind of small but still new and good when youre a fantasy fan. Then I sit down with a large glass of water and some music in the background getting ready to play RoM. And it always surprices me when I start it up and look at all the work in technology, units, gameplay and etc. It's like the fourth expansion to Civ IV. And when the new Civ game comes out I expect this to be a part of the main game like all the mods that follow the regular Civ game. But if not I expect, hope and might say that I have a dream that Zappara starts a whole new mod for Civ V^^ Dont know what its going to be but its going to be awesome!

I also am wanted to add to the gratefulness of Zappara by his work, patience and dedication. I have more been playing the ROM than to the civ IV vanila! Without a doubt, all we agreed in which civ 5 must watch the ROM.

Sincerely, thanks!

RoM is the kind of Civ I always wanted... More historic gameplay than ever before, Snail Mode, merged Mods like Rev etc.
I could go on forever but I think this says it all:

I converted to Zappareism :egypt:

Thanks, Zap!

Everything in this mod is detailed to an unbelievable point, military diversity at every age means you never get bored or stuck at any point.

So a big thank from the warmonger I am. :)

Release the dogs of war !!!

Civ IV was unplayable junk until some good mods came out. This is one of the best - I just keep hoping that it will become fully multiplayer, as it is worth playing even with the OOS errors. I'd turn off Revolutions (which should pretty well fix that part), but that's one of the most interesting random parts of the whole!

In any case, thanks for the many hours of work and the varied and interesting mod.

I wanted to add that this mod worked GREAT when we turned off only the Revolution portion of it. We played seemlessly for hours last night, just turned up raging barbarians to make it fun! :)

Thanks for this wonderful mod. This is the reason I play civ 4. Just a question about UN forces. I cant seem to get them in my 2.501 games. is there something I'm missing?

ggm.

Thanks for this wonderful mod. This is the reason I play civ 4. Just a question about UN forces. I cant seem to get them in my 2.501 games. is there something I'm missing?

ggm.

Have you Built the UN Wonder? There are also some tech requirements as well.

I'm currently trying to finish a 2.501 game and I had to build the UN Wonder to start the process of getting UN units. Then there are certain techs that activate a specific UN unit.

JosEPh :)

Thanks a lot for this awesome mod, Zap!

I play it since its first version and love it. Couldn't imagine playing Civ4 without it anymore. Great work!

I thank you for all of your hard work on this. This mod in conjunction with RevDCM, is probably the best available in my opinion, and I actually haven't been able to take vanilla nearly as seriously since I started playing RoM. ^_^

This mod is great! Thanks for creating it!

Top Bottom