The status of my World War 3 scenario

Tommy Vercetti

The Don
Yes, for those of you who know of my World War 3 scenario, I have been rivaling Duke Nukem forever for the amount of time I have been taking. I had some stuff come up in real life and I did stop work on it for a while. I have NOT I repeat I have NOT called it off. I still need technical help getting the units in the editor. Once I take care of that, I can get it out there. Anyone that is interested, let me know. I will take care of the rest of the scenario. I have the cities placed. I am working on the improvements placement.

im also doing a modern scenario europe 1990 ive posted the biq on the creation forums if you need any ideas just take a look at it! if you need help just ask me!!

If you can help me put units in the scenario then that will be just great.

have u downloaded all the units you need and placed them in the ww3 scenario/art/units folder??

and i presume your stuck with the pedia entires? or am i wrong?

That is correct the pedia entries are were I am stuck. I got an error message when I added a unit, so I stopped downloading them.

ok first of all if you could rename all the units folders to something simple

e.g for my scenario i had a folder named joint strike fighter , i renamed it to jsf.

next if you could rename all the units .ini text files to what u have called the units folder

eg i renamed my joint strike fighter.ini text file to jsf.ini

next if you could print screen all of your units folders together then i could make the pedia entries for you

Still I need the custom graphics.I know most of them are here for me to use. I just need help installing them.

well if you can download the units you need from the database then change the folder names and ini. text then i shall be able to do the entires for you

I did that and I still got that error. That is why I gave up for a long freaking time.

I forgot, thats how long its been. I found the stuff for my scenario recently and decided to try to get it done. I could download the units I want then have you do the coding, then I can finish the map once you do.

Also, there are a few units I am waiting to be created, mainly the FB-22. By the way do you have AIM? My screen name is Mchws7.

UPDATE- I lost my scenario when I restored my machine and now I am starting over.

Bering this back up, I still need people to help on this

Modern Insurgent Camp (replacement for barb camp)
FB-22
Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier
Gerald Ford Class Carrier
Virginia Class Submarine
Zumwalt Class Destroyer

Back
Top Bottom