The Struggle for Europe PBEM

He is leaving, but he was handing over French cities to the Allied civ.

Which I strongly disagree with. Can't we just find someone else to play the French turn so that we can get the game going again, that is, if everyone it still interested?

No one will be interested, I assure you.

Btw, I'm on the Axis side and I'm not losing sleep over the Allies administering French cities.

Ok, If you need a French player, I would do the sacrifice ;)

Originally posted by Darius
No one will be interested, I assure you.

Btw, I'm on the Axis side and I'm not losing sleep over the Allies administering French cities.

yaroslav is interested, so what do you say, is this PBEM going to continue or not?

Hi all!

In order to continue with this game, I've jumped into France. I hope nobody will have a problem, becuase France is a very, very minor civ. Should be interesting to see whether I can do a single conquest ;)

P&P

Ok, as France I've conquered the city of Beirut and destroyed a Turkish plane. The city of Beirut is empty (I've conquered it in order to sold an improvement). I offer a peace teatry to Turkey, but I'm pretty sure it will be not accepted...

Be aware Germany! I'll hurt you, and hurt you bad :p :lol:

FINALLY!!!!!!
GOD HEARD MY PRAYERS!!!!
I can finally play my turn :)

Prepare to die, french scum :nuke:

Originally posted by EmuGod

yaroslav is interested, so what do you say, is this PBEM going to continue or not?

For the last time, FRANCE WAS NOT THE PROBLEM. WE WERE WAITING FOR PAP.

I'd suggest France being handed over to the Allies, and Javier taking the Allies. Or at the very least, if you really have a problem with handing over French cities, then he could just play both civs.

I'd suggest France being handed over to the Allies, and Javier taking the Allies. Or at the very least, if you really have a problem with handing over French cities, then he could just play both civs.
I totally support this option.
Please Javier, use both France and the Allies :)

Nazi turn August 1940
* Thessalonike fell in german hands
* Internal relocation of troops
* Everything quiet in the Holy German Empire

Check page 2 of this thread for the turn order, Lonello.

BUMP!!!

Nothing to report as Spain is peacefully sleeping. We simply request that the Allies and Germans allow our lone transport to pass through the English Channel on its way to Spain.

BUMP!

Damm it! I didn't remember that I was also playing the Allies. I'll move soon, sorry.

Umm- long turn. I'm going to move tomorrow at morning (I would sneak into Windows :p) and then I hope I'll post tomorrow at evening/night. If not, I'd post Friday, but then I'll be in Granada (another city) and I don't know at what time I'll post ;)

P&P

Two tanks destroyed near Athenais
Trade route with America established.
Two submarines sunken near England.

We don't understand former Allies' commander tactics. There will be new tactics soon. Prepare to suffer, germany! :p

Top Bottom