Trails Not Linking Resources Bug ?

CaptinSonic

Chieftain
C2C SVN 9646

the horses are not linked even after research of raft building ?
any clue?

Attachments

• Administrator BC-27370.CivBeyondSwordSave
    3.2 MB · Views: 50
You can see them before you can access them/trade them. These are two different stages opened up by techs. I'm guessing you haven't yet gotten the tech to be able to trade them and thus you don't have 'access' yet despite a route and such. You also have to improve the tile with an improvement that 'gathers' the resource.

You can see them before you can access them/trade them. These are two different stages opened up by techs. I'm guessing you haven't yet gotten the tech to be able to trade them and thus you don't have 'access' yet despite a route and such. You also have to improve the tile with an improvement that 'gathers' the resource.

Thunderbird, I will be grateful if you can load & test it .. i play C2C since V34 and the tile is developed by scavenging camp + trail connected to my capital (across a river), but this is the first V37 latest SVN revision , i do not understand what can be wrong

Scavenging tech allows you to see and improve the Horse bonus but Equine Domestication is needed for you to get access to them.

Top Bottom