Trans-Siberian Rail display

tony92def

Chieftain
I got to 1921, but the display on victory condition neither checks the goal off and neither says I fail the goal. I was worry cuz I heard it s sometimes bugged. Can any1 confirm that this is normal?

Attachments

• Stalin AD-1920 Turn 608.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.6 MB · Views: 338
I got to 1921, but the display on victory condition neither checks the goal off and neither says I fail the goal. I was worry cuz I heard it s sometimes bugged. Can any1 confirm that this is normal?

Apparently from the "whole empire thread" the city that has to be connected to the pacific is "St-Petersburgh".

No, it's Moscow. I'll take a look at the save soon.

No, it's Moscow. I'll take a look at the save soon.

Yeah according to the goal tracker, but it doesn't work for 3 people (me, Jusos and Tony) so far, and someone reported that St-Petersburgh worked. I might have been a mistake from the poster though. /shrug

Yeah according to the goal tracker, but it doesn't work for 3 people (me, Jusos and Tony) so far, and someone reported that St-Petersburgh worked. I might have been a mistake from the poster though. /shrug

*4 people. It didn't trigger for me either.

Can you please tell me which revision your save is from? Or is it v1.9?

Since I've never seen a savegame to verify this problem, I can't say.

Can you post a save where the condition is about to trigger?

Can you post a save where the condition has triggered?

I'm sorry, but I can't :( I overwrote the saves. If it can help you, I can tell you that railroad connected Novgorod (on the sea) to Ajan (I think two tile east from gold along Siberian coast). It was 1919 :D

It has to be.

Top Bottom