Trump Indicted!

It'd be easier if it hadn't been an election point.

Reasonable people can surely disagree on whether it's a good idea to elect DAs. "Electing DAs is bad because some elected DAs are now going after my boi" is not an honest position.

Yet it's an outcome of it in honest men.

Attachments

• prqcuese39vc1.jpeg
    prqcuese39vc1.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 7
Trump is on trial right now because he is the enemy of the elitest state.
Trump is on trial in FL because he stole Top Secret documents from the government and refused to return them.
Trump is on trial in GA because he and his enablers tried to overturn the 2020 election results by asking the GA election officials to "find" him enough votes so he would win the state.
Trump is on trial in DC because he staged an insurrection that would prevent the Congress from certifying the election for Biden.
Trump is on trial in NY because he violated election laws and NY business laws when he falsified business records to hide hush money payments to Stormy Daniels so that Trump's sex with her would not go public before the election.
Trump was tried and convicted (twice) in a civil defamation case with E Jean Carroll and now owes $80 million.
Trump was tried and convicted in NY for falsifying business records connected to insurance fraud and inaccurate valuation such that he provided misinformation to bankers and vendors. He owes $460+ million in that case.

In every case the indictments were brought by local grand juries. Trump the "billionaire' is now counting on getting campaign funds from his followers to pay his legal fees. Perhaps Trump has been lying about just how rich he is.

You just make assertions based on MSNBC talking points.

Stephen Smith is bashing the Democrats over this, and his takes resonate. Even though he doesn't support Trump, he is honest about the travesty of this.

No, you are wrong. All of those points are supported by the actual indictments or convictions. I have abbreviated them from the multipage indictments for brevity. All of those indictments and convictions are supported with actual legal documents that even you can read. They are all public. MSNBC had nothing to do with the creation or publication of those documents. Nor did Joe Biden.

No, you are wrong. All of those points are supported by the actual indictments or convictions. I have abbreviated them from the multipage indictments for brevity. All of those indictments and convictions are supported with actual legal documents that even you can read. They are all public. MSNBC had nothing to do with the creation or publication of those documents. Nor did Joe Biden.

You guys are going to get crushed on election day.
I see that you just ignore the actual legal cases and revert to a weak and meaningless retort. I take that as an admission that you were wrong in your MSNBC attack.

God never loses. But you are right that all of this is a tremendous loss for the country. But for the abhorrent lawfare campaign Trump would have almost certainly lost this campaign, fairly judged by the people. But the people are not going to allow the elite democrats to trash our legal system and use it to gain political power. Like Hilary, Biden's loss will be another own goal by the Dems.

I see that you just ignore the actual legal cases and revert to a weak and meaningless retort. I take that as an admission that you were wrong in your MSNBC attack.
No, I could go through each of those cases in rebuttal and you have heard every one of them addressed in the media. I am not going to go to all that trouble just so that you can continue to bash your head on a tree. I don't want to see it.

Whatever I say you will handwave away and whatever you say I will handwave away. The difference between us is that I can see the validity of all arguments and you have never shown yourself to be the least bit permeable to logic. You are lost in the haze of mass hysteria. It is similar to the anti-Communist wave in the 50s, until the bubble pops you are trapped in turmoil.

The current state of Trump, Maga and the GOP

download.png

Top Bottom