TSG 161 AAR

Looks like the submission system is back online, but nuts, I missed the window to officially submit my game. No big deal, but now I lack closure!
I tried to send the GOTM 161, but the system only accept 162 SAV's now.

I won WL on first vote, but my timings were all bad. So T308.
I played this map again from scratch. I thought I was teching so much better, but I still ended up win exactly on T308 again! Clearly there is some mathematics (that is pretty much hardwired) about the WL vote that I am not picking up on. If I play this again, I will heavily borrow from the scripts @Acken and @poxpower laid out.

For my second game, I used this Civ 5 save editor to set Barbarians to Raging. Being Germany, that made the game more fun! (I also turned off Complete Kills and No City Razing, but I was playing peaceful, so those settings did not matter.)

Last edited:
For my second game, I used this Civ 5 save editor to set Barbarians to Raging. Being Germany, that made the game more fun! (I also turned off Complete Kills and No City Razing, but I was playing peaceful, so those settings did not matter.)

I have not seen that before! Looks very handy for things like playing the same game again on a higher difficulty.

Top Bottom