Turn freeze

qemist

Prince
Won a city in a treaty. irst thing next turn sold it back. "Choose Production" button stays and I cannot get rid of it. Yay for autosave. Anyone seen this before? I was using InfoAddict so I doubt they will accept a bug report.

Maybe it was just a fluke?

I've had games where I suddenly froze doing something (though thankfully not in a while).

Has this only happened once? If you go back to your autosave, does it do it again when "choose production" again?

Maybe it was just a fluke?

I've had games where I suddenly froze doing something (though thankfully not in a while).

Has this only happened once? If you go back to your autosave, does it do it again when "choose production" again?

I tried saving, exiting and reloading. It was still stuck on "choose production". So I loaded the previous turn's autosave, and this time made a production choice before selling the city. No problem, of course. I'll go back and see if I can make it happen again when I tire of the game.

Won a city in a treaty. irst thing next turn sold it back. "Choose Production" button stays and I cannot get rid of it. Yay for autosave. Anyone seen this before? I was using InfoAddict so I doubt they will accept a bug report.
O, that happens to me most of the times, usually it happens when you got quick hands on closing, opening the City Screen while it ask for something to built. But i fix that, just for a moment stop queuing on all of your City then whenever it ask again what to build. Then if ever you've chosen what to be built, the problem should already be fixed.

Top Bottom