Ukraine Crisis News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of your credibility is down into sewer but humilating you like creationist is so much fun.

No, it was imported from Ukraine. This whole conflict was at least 10 years in the making.
You make even less sense again, you should take some medicine.

Now after your medicines please tell us who has been planning this last 10 years? Yanukovich? Or UA nationalist-facist?

Translation:
"When Ukrainian authority was collapsing, delegates from different Novorossiya regions were arriving in Crimea, they wanted to repeat Crimea events in their regions. Everybody has a clear desire to continue process. Delegates were planning uprising in their regions and were asking for help"

Either you have difficulties understanding Russian, or, perhaps simply lied.

Hi red_elk... Beking just got a note from Chinese living in Russia... they ask liberation and help. Complitely legal and everything. You know all that oppression and bad weather...

Moderator Action: Flaming
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Hi red_elk... Beking just got a note from Chinese living in Russia... they ask liberation and help. Complitely legal and everything. You know all that oppression and bad weather...
So, you didn't understand that I was pointing out Darza misquoting Strelkov. And picked on something "complitely" unrelated. Go ahead, express yourself further.

You make even less sense again, you should take some medicine.
My friend, when you'll have actual arguments please come again.

No, it was imported from Ukraine. This whole conflict was at least 10 years in the making.

You should try to summarize your thoughts, walls of text are very hard to read.

He never framed his followers. The DPR is not a monolithic organization, there are factions and the "Strelkovites" are one of them. The "Oplot" and "Vostok" are indeed his rivals.

The rebellion, as everything, had many causes and was brewing for a long time. The Maidan was the catalyst, of course. Though not the only one.
Russia is of course behind the rebellion, but the only difference it makes is in the degree of its success. Its help doesn't make the rebellion fake, just as France's help doesn't make the American Revolutionary War any less of a "revolution", in our eyes (and the help was substantial, even more than what Russia is doing actually).

Kharkov and Odessa still have a decent amount of support for independence, and definitely very little support for the government. Eventually if Ukraine loses in Donetsk and Lugansk they will also join in.

Well, you just pretending to completely miss the claims done by him there (pretty exaggerated, most likely), as him being the one and the only initiator of the whole mess there. American Revolutionary War hadn't started with some French guy just arriving there with own squad, is that correct? By followers i mean the guys, who was busy denying all that, and tried to present it as "Civil war" etc. I hope you had no such position in the past (i have no time right now to do a check)? As he clearly saying that is not a rebellion, but military invasion accompanied by some local collaboration. The rift between local field commanders is slightly other story.

I guess i will have to clarify it, as the interview is pretty long, and i just picked some points from there, instead of direct translation (uphill and unneeded task with 7 mistakes per sentence anyway, and there was the original link for better actual reading afterall). Statement about locals was about "Если бы наш отряд не перешёл границу, в итоге всё бы кончилось, как в Харькове, как в Одессе. Было бы несколько десятков убитых, обожженных, арестованных. И на этом бы кончилось.", roughly "If our squad hadn't crossed the border, eventually all would end just like in Kharkov, like in Odessa. There would be a few dozens killed, scorched, arrested. And it would just end then". But i think what i have to be corrected there (7 mistakes etc) indeed, and if i had to write it more careful, i'd used "as locals hadn't planned to do anything meaningful\useful on their own, according to him.". I'm feeling sorry for a few local emissaries, as their traveling work was accidentally omitted by me. Just he clearly said what they had no chance without him anyway. And anyway, as another quoted part was only about some "delegates" desire to "keep the Crimea fun going further", its actually doesn't change anything, with Crimea events being the open military invasion. The fact what few people traveling to ask the military of another country to invade them - hardly make them "doing something on their own". But id correct the initial statement if i could still, right.

So, you didn't understand that I was pointing out Darza misquoting Strelkov. And picked on something "complitely" unrelated. Go ahead, express yourself further.

My friend, when you'll have actual arguments please come again. And calm down, otherwise your brain damage may extend and everything continue making even less sense for you :)

No, I dont need to explain myself for person whos reasoning is on creationist-level.

No, I dont need to explain myself for person whos reasoning is on creationist-level.
I didn't ask you to explain yourself. Since for the last few pages your posts contain nothing except pity attempts to insult people, they are self-explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom