UN Vote - Statue of Zeus Poll

RegentMan

Deity
Looking back how we did this poll in the first game, here are the options:

Yes

No

Abstain

If your team votes "no," then you're finished with the poll. If your team votes "yes," then you need to choose how you'd like it in the game:

Normally
Ivory required, 200 shields, ancient cavalry produced.

If not normally, then let it be known what changes you'd like to make (any combo of the options below):

No Ivory Required

Change the Shield Cost

Produce Horsemen Instead of Ancient Cavalry

I hope this isn't too confusing...

What about making it a small wonder?

No, then it would just become a race to see who could build it first and then trample the other civ before the opposing one could do the same.

ok.. just an idea

Is there a way to see the discussions regarding this poll from the first game?...

Just so we don't have to rehash all of the concerns. :)

Myself, I don't recall this discussion, but it may have gone on before I signed up, or I may not have payed attention because I'm only a Vanilla player.

peter grimes said:
Is there a way to see the discussions regarding this poll from the first game?...

Just so we don't have to rehash all of the concerns. :)

Myself, I don't recall this discussion, but it may have gone on before I signed up, or I may not have payed attention because I'm only a Vanilla player.

The old discussion is here, in the archived MTDG I forum (which you can still view, but not post).

azzaman333 said:
My personal opinion is that it should require Horses instead of Ivory, and an extra 50 shields (making 250 in total).
Horses upgrade to Knights, which then upgrade to Cavalry. ;)

No thanks, IMHO.

IMHO, the two military generating wonders (SoZ and Templars)are two unbalancing, even in a regular game.

classical_hero said:
Would it not have been better to have an option to say if we wanted it like the MTDG I style?
You could always vote that way.

For reference, in the first game, the requirements were:

No ivory.
300 shields.

Team BABE votes yes for the SoZ

and No Ivory Required as a modification

Top Bottom