Unique City-States

Would you play this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found errors in database.log:
[8078.496] Invalid Reference on Building_ImprovementYieldChangesGlobal.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_CUSTOMS_HOUSE_VENICE" does not exist in Improvements
[8080.383] Invalid Reference on EventChoice_ImprovementYieldChange.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_CUSTOMS_HOUSE_VENICE" does not exist in Improvements
[8080.383] Invalid Reference on EventChoice_ImprovementYieldChange.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_CUSTOMS_HOUSE_VENICE" does not exist in Improvements

I have a trouble with Colombo: bonuses seem remain after lost the aliance, and after several aliance changing from one player to another, it becames +10 gold on forest and jungle ))

Do you have events enabled?

On both the December 2020 and february 2021 version (with the ghetto patches) the gui for displaying what U.C.S. benefit on a city state's summary screen is broken and does not display the special benefit of the city state. The benefits, however, do exist and are still in the game and work to my knowledge. I tested this with only base vox populi with EUI, with and without the 7b module, IGE, and with version 6 of U.C.S. with EUI compatibility.

On both the December 2020 and february 2021 version (with the ghetto patches) the gui for displaying what U.C.S. benefit on a city state's summary screen is broken and does not display the special benefit of the city state. The benefits, however, do exist and are still in the game and work to my knowledge. I tested this with only base vox populi with EUI, with and without the 7b module, IGE, and with version 6 of U.C.S. with EUI compatibility.
I have no issues with UCS and the December version of VP as and the February Hotfix. The city state screen shows the bonuses with no error.

The resources added by Even More Resources do not receive the bonus to being allied to the city states that buff resources. These are: Buenos Aires (+1c on bonus), Mombasa (+1f on bonus), Ormus (+1f on luxury), Malacca (+1g on luxury), Zanzibar (+1g on bonus and strat).

Where do you even find a version of this mod that isn't from 2019? I see December 2020 and February 2021 mentioned and I've just gone through this entire thread.
The version I have is from Steam (V6?) and seems to be last updated in March, 2019.

The resources added by Even More Resources do not receive the bonus to being allied to the city states that buff resources. These are: Buenos Aires (+1c on bonus), Mombasa (+1f on bonus), Ormus (+1f on luxury), Malacca (+1g on luxury), Zanzibar (+1g on bonus and strat).
I've made a quick modification to the Bonuses.sql that adds the missing resources. You will need to start a new game with this file for the bonus yields to work properly.

Attachments

• Even More Resources Fix.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 62
Has anyone gotten any issues with the "Spies steal Technologies and Great Works +25% faster" bonus from Phanoteus since the espionage rework was implemented a few beta versions ago? Does the bonus cause any weirdness or does it just silently not work now?

I tested the bonus and it seems to speed up the new Spy Events fine. From what I observed, I think StealTechFasterModifier now affects the duration of all Spy Events, and StealGWFasterModifier doesn't do anything. I suppose all that's really needed as an update for the latest VP is changing the description text for that part of the ability to something like "Spies complete Spy Events +25% faster," or more accurately, "Boosts Spy Power for Spy Events by +25%." The rest of the ability also works fine.

Pledge to protect is broken and is available regardless of your military power when UCS is loaded on VP 8-12 hotfix 2 (can't speak for older versions of VP). Commenting out or deleting lines 7-9 in SQL\Bonuses.sql seems to fix the issue.

Dear @Padre19 ,
Don't you think there is a job for you here? :)
I know you're a very capable man to do a such thing. I mean cleanning up this amazing and pleasant modmod.
When UCS worked well before (quite a while) I remember a few games very addictive. Just because of the weight the mod gives to UCs.
So much good work has been done already in it, it's really unfortunate to see it abandoned.

Dear @Padre19 ,
Don't you think there is a job for you here? :)
I know you're a very capable man to do a such thing. I mean cleanning up this amazing and pleasant modmod.
When UCS worked well before (quite a while) I remember a few games very addictive. Just because of the weight the mod gives to UCs.
So much good work has been done already in it, it's really unfortunate to see it abandoned.
It wouldn't be too much work for update, but there seems to be something wrong with the events. They do not expire and the bonuses remain even after you are no longer allied with the respective city state. DLL problem.

It wouldn't be too much work for update
Great!

About the latest update 03-16-2019, @Enginseer said:
"Reminder that the 3uc/4uc mod has a bug right now that conflicts with this mod. The mod is breaking almost all similar mods that rely on Lua. Beware!"

I don't know if the conflict remains.

Top Bottom