Unit Request Thread

Hello, folks.
I am begging some talented artist to make for me unit of Czechoslovak Legions that would have railroad building animation like Roman legions have. Please... :)

Would anyone here like to make a Canoe unit wherein there is actually visible /people sitting in the vessel? I can imagine a number of civs that are already out and some upcoming ones that would make great use of this!

I thought this was a fun challenge so I've made a canoe unit with rowers that actually (sort of) row using the Quinquereme animations. I need to polish a little bit more and then I'll upload.

Attachments

• canoe.jpg
    canoe.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,822
Does anyone know if the following units have been converted to Civ5?

- The Armored Cavalry unit from Bakuel's Malay Medieval Pack?
- The Ancient Prophet unit from Bakuel's India: Great People Pack?

If these units either are converted or could be converted to Civ5, it would be extremely helpful :D.

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone could convert two units from Bakuel's Civ IV Filipino Unit Pack for me?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24133

Specifically, the "Filipino Spearman (Ipugao)" and the Filipino Axeman (Kalinga Headhunter, Loincloth)". If you are also up for a little more complicated of a request, to also remove the weapons and shields from the units (so unarmed but otherwise unchanged, same animations, etc.).

Anyway, please let me know and thanks in advance to anyone who might be interested in helping.

DJSHenninger was kind enough to convert the units for me, in case anyone else wants to use the model:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=14252761&postcount=1872

Would anyone here like to make a Canoe unit wherein there is actually visible /people sitting in the vessel? I can imagine a number of civs that are already out and some upcoming ones that would make great use of this!

Two man canoe unit is now uploaded. See what you think!

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone could convert two units from Bakuel's Civ IV Filipino Unit Pack for me?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24133

Specifically, the "Filipino Spearman (Ipugao)" and the Filipino Axeman (Kalinga Headhunter, Loincloth)". If you are also up for a little more complicated of a request, to also make a version of those two units with the weapons and shields deleted (so unarmed but otherwise unchanged, same animations, etc.).

Anyway, please let me know and thanks in advance to anyone who might be interested in helping.

Adding on to this, I'd love to see the Filipino Warrior and the Bontoc Headhunter too!

Anyone know of some good graphics for a missionary/inquisitor-type-looking unit? the beauty of engrish agglutinativity right thar Like, you know, just a generally religious-looking unit? Preferably Arabian-ish?

I'll be honest... I don't really know myself what I'm looking for. :p

As per Zwei833's suggestion, I've gone through the art assets of the Realism Invictus mod and picked out what Warriors and Scouts are otherwise missing, for my graphics component for CulDiv. They are all zipped here, as they were found - I dunno if there's just one model and they're all retextures, but I'll let you figure that out :p This is more for Zwei833, but if anyone wanted to help lighten his load, I'm sure it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

Sahul scout and warrior done.
[/IMG]
Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24668

Could somebody kind point me / or make a Roman General unit for my mod - a decorated officer riding on a horse? :) I'll give all the credits for modelling one - and thanks in advance if somebody takes it up!

Reference here:

Will danrell's Roman knight work?

Could work, if the katapraktoi-style horse were changed to the Horseman's white one, and the lance were replaced with, gladius for example.

I have been working on a mod that makes the Millennium Organization from the anime Hellsing Ultimate. They are a vampire army based from the remains of Nazi Germany. I am working on a Hellsing mod that includes the Iscariot Forces, Hellsing Forces and Millennium Forces.

What I am looking for right now is a single (or unit) Vampire Waffen SS, they look like this:

and this

Glowing red eyes, Trenchcoats and the occasional Gas Mask and veiled mask, german infantry helmet, all covered in black with the occasional red. It's all there, feel free to take creative licensing :p

I hope somebody can provide!

Another bonus request is for someone to make the Zeppelins from the series as seen on the top picture but also can be seen here:
Spoiler :

If not I can always settle with a recoloured Airship from Smokey Skies :p

Thanks! :)

Does anyone happen to have a Zulu Impi fxsxml file? I need it to create and fxsxml file for a tribesman barbarian unit I found. Thanks for any help, it is much appreciated.

Thank you Nutty, sorry I did not notice this before.

Could anybody make these changes to Danrell's Roman Knight model? Thanks! :)

What kind of animations do you need? The only difficulty with this is that since you are replacing a lance with a sword it can impact some of the effects (since most mounted animations of this era use a lance). An exception to this are the Hakkapeliitta animations which use a sword or the actual Great General animations, of course. If Danrell's Rome Swordsman or Longswordsman will work for a gladius, then it should a be fairly straightforward rig once the style of animations are established.

What kind of animations do you need? The only difficulty with this is that since you are replacing a lance with a sword it can impact some of the effects (since most mounted animations of this era use a lance). An exception to this are the Hakkapeliitta animations which use a sword or the actual Great General animations, of course. If Danrell's Rome Swordsman or Longswordsman will work for a gladius, then it should a be fairly straightforward rig once the style of animations are established.

Well, it's a great general so no attack animations are needed. Use what looks the best. And those gladii work perfectly! Thanks!

Well, it's a great general so no attack animations are needed. Use what looks the best. And those gladii work perfectly! Thanks!

I've made the Mounted Roman General. Download here. :)

Top Bottom