Unit Requests: Civilian w/ AK, Technical

Civilian w/ AK
I'm looking for a plainclothes person with an AK-47 or similar assault rifle. One African and one European would be great, but if I get a skinned model of one or the other I can edit it myself for variation.

The people in this truck would be one example

Technical
A pick-up truck or similar with a large machine gun mounted on the back. Someone manning the gun would be great, but not necessary as it would be much harder to animate. Here's a good example

bump :bump:

NO, NO, NO. What the heck, guy? You should know that Requests go in the MainC&C Forum only!

NO, NO, NO. What the heck, guy? You should know that Requests go in the MainC&C Forum only!

Then what is the Unit Request thread for?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=157708
To reduce the number of threads posted in the wrong forum, I am making this sticky thread in here for people to post unit requests.

Unit requests or unit-related questions can also be posted in the main Civ4 Creation forum, as in the past.

The requests CAN be posted in here, but since no response I suggested the Unit forum.

Doesn't seem like the sky is falling, but maybe I am missing something.....

Maybe it's just me, but people always seem to assume that just because no one responds means no one saw the post. But I as I say, it's probably just me...

Maybe it's just me, but people always seem to assume that just because no one responds means no one saw the post. But I as I say, it's probably just me...

What post?

I didn't see anything....

:crazyeye:

Top Bottom