V1 Rocket and Extra Explosions

Ooooo, neat, yes I noticed the changes you've made to the nuking. Soon no one will remember what the old Civ3 mushroom cloud looked like!

There's just something about watching your enemies turn into a super-heated-rapidly-rising cloud of fire that brings a smile to our hearts:crazyeye:

:thumbsup:

Those nuke mushroom explosion are converted from Red Alert 2 so dont give him to mutch credit for it.

EDIT: its so easy to convert stuff, look

Those nuke mushroom explosion are converted from Red Alert 2 so dont give him to mutch credit for it.
Orkel... Can you Read? I find your "Hijack" insulting... Not only did I state that the Nuclear Explosion was first Uploaded by Orthanc in 2004 but there is also a Read Me File with this Unit Zip file that states where the Nuclear Explosion animation came from in the first place.

In addition, IF you seriously believe it is so easy to take any animation and make a new palette as well as recolor and make a different animation that will look good in the CIV Game on a light or dark Map... Knock yourself out and do it.
These Explosions are presented as additions to my UNIT the V1 Rocket as I stated and they are simply offered for those who like them and appreciate the work that I did on them.

“Better to have them all think you’re a Fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt”.

EDIT: its so easy to convert stuff, look

Its so easy to be a jerk anotherwords. You obviously don't appreciate the time and effort that Vuldacon puts into his work.

Top Bottom