Varietas Delectat for Rhye's and Fall

A trillion thanks and jubilations to you!

Do you think it would work with your mod? Also, does your mod have a discussion thread or just the download linked in your sig?

Problem found and fixed. Basically I only compiled the VD files with the fixes and necessary changes to RFC by onedreamer into some kind of patch.

It is available here.

All you have to do is download the archive there and unpack it into your RFC folder. Overwrite everything.

Thats great Leoreth! :D
You just definetly try to put it into your mod, it would add SOO much to it! Also a bit off topic, but I hope you've added the Zoroastrian missionary art! ;)

Do you think it would work with your mod? Also, does your mod have a discussion thread or just the download linked in your sig?
It won't work, mainly because not all of the civilizations in DoC are covered in this download. It shouldn't be much of a problem to adapt it, though.

And actually, my modmod has its own subforum here. Maybe I should update the link ;)

Hm... while you do that Ill be working on a project of mine based on this.
You see, upon opening the XML files I have noticed several features of VD that occur when you get into the late game.

1. A lot of the models are shared. There are something like 5 civs all using T-80 tanks and Mig-29 fighters.
2. Some civs (mostly old ones like holy Rome) don't get much love at all in the modern day.
3. The .pak file contains a lot more units than those that are used. You have the T-55, AMX-30, loads of aircraft not used etc.

Now all this is just a feature of VD and understandable considering how many nations the guys need to cover. But I don't care.
So I have decided to play around with the XML a bit for the sake of diversity. Mix things up and all. What do you think of the idea?

I wonder if that big shiny Christmas tree shaped hangar really is meant to represent Opera House for Vikings, Russia, Germany, Netherlands and America?
Spoiler :
PPQ: Great Idea! As long as Rome won't be using T-64s... :lol:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0058.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0058.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 689
If you make any changes, notify me, then I'll include them into the download.

The project has gotten a little bit out of hand currently.
Right now, I am looking at having to make several new skins my self (already did most) and importing one or two units from outside sources. But I think you will like it when it's done.

File not found.

This one works:

Problem found and fixed. Basically I only compiled the VD files with the fixes and necessary changes to RFC by onedreamer into some kind of patch.

It is available here.

All you have to do is download the archive there and unpack it into your RFC folder. Overwrite everything.

My download link is now fixed as well.

The actual link in the database still points to the gamefront update.

Top Bottom