Varietas Delectat for Rhye's and Fall

Can't upload at the moment, will do so tomorrow.

By the way, does anyone know a free host that keeps files up longer even with low traffic? (No registering.)

Brilliant, thanks Leoreth. Wish I could suggest a hosting site but I've lost track with all the changes lately...

Won't be able to reupload it until next week. Is someone here with an account at a hosting site that allows unlimited storage time for rarely downloaded files?

How long does BitShare store my files?

If you upload your files as premium - forever.

If you upload them as guest or free user, they will be deleted after 190 days of inactivity.
This means: if the file doesnt get any download in 190 days, the file will be removed.
Hmm ... doesn't sound too bad.

Here is a question for everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers. But quite a while ago I started work on making a submod to this mod that works on expanding the modern units. The idea was to mix the units up a bit by using the units included in the FPK but redistributing them so that the various nations are as different as possible visually while being faithful to reality (Rome still = Italy for example). Hopefully the end goal being that the tanks, IFV's and aircraft will now be as diverse as the middle ages units already are. Not a truly hard task since VD has much more civs than the RFC so I could just transfer the unused units around. However as time went on I had to include some reskins of the units on my own and a few downloads from the database. And while I have kept that to a minimum I have been running into brick walls. And that has taken a while. So the question is would anyone be interested in me uploading it when it's done?

I've reuploaded this, the download link should work again.

These don't have to be mutually exclusive :D I'll check and reupload in case.

Edit: it's up again.

Gamefront says the file does not exist? Could someone please re-upload it? I will be eternally grateful.

The link provided for download does not work any more.

I hope it is not too much trouble but could someone please re-upload this? If not a file-sharing site maybe a torrent?

Can someone reupload this modmod? The link below this is broken, and so is the original download link :(

Bumping - Came back to CIV4 after several years and was hoping to get Rhye's set up again with VD. Thanks to anyone who can reupload!

Top Bottom