War Academy Articles

manu-fan

Emperor
Hi,

They all need updating for G&K, or new G&K ones need to be written. Could all the authors, or potential authors, please get working on that.

Thanks very much.

Cheers.

Hey manu-fan,

As much as we'd love to get writing, we have lives outside of CFC, and they take priority. You are more than welcome to join the War Academy contributors group and get writing, but otherwise you'll need patience. We also need time to playtest the new strategies relevent to the respective articles in order to give the best possible overview

does one have to have any sort of qualification in order to write articles for the war Academy? I mean, I could probably crank out quite a few in relatively short order but they would not be useful in any way to anyone at all. But that's because I'm a terrible player and I know it.

Oh well, then you see yourself where the problem is ;).
In general there's no "qualification" needed, but at least one other person needs to read over the articles to give an okay (or to make suggestions how to improve it). There is also a lack :/.

Well, I'm only asking to bring it to people's attention, and also because it's better than asking in every article if they could update it for G&K. I hope they do at some point. Those War Articles (especially the generic ones like Happiness and Social Policies etc.) are terrific.

Cheers.

Top Bottom