War of the World's Martians

I'm working on a project.

Check out the last link in my sig.

I`ve done so. But it has told me that it contains content which is property of "Sony Music Entertainment". And that it is disabled for my country.:(
Nice try !

Yes, Germany you can't hear, and now possibly Australia too. You miss out some important parts of it when you can't hear.

It's not just like you will have the video without sound... it's not possible to view the video a all. The really sad thing is: Sony BMG does not have to prove that they own the copyrights of the movies soundtrack (or whatever the claim to be copyrighted) as Youtube will lock videos after a general affidavit (which has already been proofed wrong in some cases)

NTL it`s good to see you are working on a mars based project (thats all I can guess with the pyramid video you made some time ago and the tripod stalker now.)

NTL it`s good to see you are working on a mars based project (thats all I can guess with the pyramid video you made some time ago and the tripod stalker now.)

FYI: I'm putting together a new video in the hope that some of the right poeple will start to notice.

Great job on the animation. Have you looked at getting an AA in animation? It would help you make the right contacts (it is one of the reasons I went to school).

Top Bottom