Warhammer 40000 mod - the community effort

well, i'd like to have say, one transport for each era, constantly upgrading, but one is enough for the meanwhile.

and i'm fairly confident in my moddeling skills, so i could make the units, and someone else animates them (humanoid units i mean)
and ask hikaro how to export from bryce while your at it please?

yeah, i was planning on trying out the chaos tanks.
and yes, export to poser to animate them easier. well, export to like and obj or 3ds file that can be read by poser, and then a skeleton can be made in poser and then animated.

what do you mean? make a skull for the terminators chest, of take one off of the termies chest?

Well, what do you still need :)

I believe you have started designing it :)

Some pointers:
- don't make the tech tee too cluttered
- start of simple - let's just say: add two or three races first to try things out
- have all possible graphics available
- think what races you want to have and what races you can have - and do your math :)
- who shall be the barbarians? Tau?
- Figure out citylists and great leaders

And that design for your units (the various human stuff there before) is a good plan - but unfortunately we're a bit short on witch-hunters & chaos marines... :/

And good luck :thumbsup:

Oh, did I mention :- don't make the tech tee too cluttered

We need the tech tree. We are still in the desigining "on paper" stage. Lets figure out what we`ll put in there, and then start the biq, so that we don`t have to mess constantly with the bugger (and have lotsa annoying bugs and little patches ;))

I belive we can get all the units, cities, gfx in general we need, we just need to figure out what those are..

We`ll see what Goldy will deliver :)

Hey, how about doing the list of required orks :) and add it to the WH40K unit request thread - or here.

Or, do you need tau units (you see, those battle suits have been intriguing me for quite some time - but I'm not sure if I can make those... but why couldn't I, eh ;) )

Imma quote unky Cam on that one:

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." ;)

Why couldn`t you, really? :D

I`ll post teh orky list soon, but if you are eager to start on something, we still need them TGA boyz re-made ;) You up for vehicles too?

Tau? Woot! Imma go and make a list right away!

Top Bottom