Warhammer Fantasy Battles

when i try to extract it .. i get an error about civcore.dll and of course the mod wont work

Fixen to try this mod this weekend. Any startup suggestions, map, AI, etc?

ive uploaded my world map in the forum, its part of my mini mod, which fixes quite a lot of the bugs for the last version, as well as addsa few new things to the mod. i would reccomend playing as any of the elven civs to start off, and possibly orcs, gobblins or chaos for a bit more of a challenge. my personal favourites are woodelves :p

elves it is then

When I click on the links to your map in the first post Either the kinstrife or the huge world beta it says web page not found.

Ok I did that, Thanks

bugfixes:
-you can build roads on top of trails now
-dwarves can't research whaagh/insat.hunger
-fixed indian chariot animation
-indian Warchariot doesn't display as dwarfchariot
-fixed indian ancient cavalry
-fixed indian light cavalry

balancing:
-Lustria can't research roads/imperial roads
-increased extrayieldthreshold of agricultural trait to 4
-removed creative trait
-upgraded spellcasters get freepromotionpick
-privateers get hidden nationality as promotion

additions:
-added tech wild paths(to build trails) - civs that can research wild paths can't research roads/imp.roads and vice versa
-forest goblin spider rider
-added black orcs

cosmetics:
-added another bunch of unitbuttons

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=247207

Hi

Whats the correct install paths and versions I should be installing ?

Ive downloaded the mini mod for warhammer but it it makes its own folders within the BTS mod folder.

Do i just copy and paste it over the files in the main Warhammer mod folder ?

Cheers

Hi,

there seems to be a problem with "Luncan and Luccini". Every unit of them seems to have all available promotions :confused: !

Attachments

• Caledor IC 1615.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
....and another small bug. The :food: seems not to be counted right. Some is missing.

By the way: Great mod :goodjob: !

Attachments

• Caledor IC -0305.CivBeyondSwordSave
    113.3 KB · Views: 93
When playing any of the 3 maps, Kinstrife and the two full WH-world maps, the game crashes when ending the first turn, I Don't know if this is a bug or just because they were created for another patch, just needed to point it out. The random map works fine, so far

This looks really great, and being a WH fan dosen't make it worse.:D

A things that came to my attension playing as HE(asure) was that you can't "upgrade" you trails to roads.

Edit: by save and load i have manged to get to turn five with the wh map with cities so fare without a crash but it 3 out of 4 ties it crashes

For more impressions of the Artwork, have a look at my signature ;) ... about the formations: they were designed for a smaler unitscale (the actual hight of a model), so if you think they are too crowded,... well you are right ;) but as it is hell of a work to rewrite every formation for the bigger scale, you will have to wait until i found a better solution... or you vote for a smaller unitscale...

P.S: for better visual appearence and less comic look i suggest using Blue Marble terrain. that is to find in the utility section i think

How did you get such a low-angle and close-up shot of the models in-game?

Top Bottom