Warlords Patch 2.13 Released!

I think I sorted my problem.. It was to do with the exe. Somehow, only 6 of the 80 odd megabytes came through! Whats with that?!

Fantastic.. Now I've got the same problem as Degaulles, "Error loading Shader Libraries"...

Fantastic.. Now I've got the same problem as Degaulles, "Error loading Shader Libraries"...

You run Vista? Did you install the lastest directx9.0c .. you need to do it in vista too... (and I dont think vista will complain about missing dll)

I got this error too, and I just googled and downloaded d3dx9_32.dll, the file, and installed it by simply dragging it into my Windows/System folder
(but make sure to read the instructions with the file yourself)

Also, if you are running a computer with and early graphics card and or processor, you're gonna get wierd shader errors. like white eyelashes and even bulging eyes or teeth. one soloution there, upgrade to pci-express

i'm rebooting all the time sigh
and cache doesnt seem to be the problem.
could it be a graphic problem? i'm playing on my laptop.

no, i dont know what it is :)
i'm trying to uninstall the patch, then it should work again, shouldnt it?
but i havent made it yet :-(

Forts act as cities only if they within friendly (ally or vassal) to the defender borders
"Forts act as cities" -- Did they bring over the new fort rules to Warlords???

In Vista the download from Warlords patched Vanilla to 1.74, then patched Warlords to 2.13. Seems to run fine, though it did reset my video and audio options.

no, i dont know what it is :)
i'm trying to uninstall the patch, then it should work again, shouldnt it?
but i havent made it yet :-(
If the download was corrupt, then you should be able to just download the patch again and reinstall it

You cant uninstall the patches.. only the full warlords

Will it work with the brazilian version of Warlords? (Last patch did not)

edit: again, it asks for the Correct CD-ROM.

**Do not install this patch if you have the brazilian (Techdealer) version of Warlords!!!**

Are the people who have this patch on the BTS disk having the same dll/directx issue? Can I assume that the latest directx is included with BTS?

Top Bottom