Weekend Specials Online

Payday is best played with 3 other people you know in the same TS channel or something.

The absolute worst missions to play public are the ones where alerting the guards triggers a countdown to failure. The car heist mission is legit the absolute worst mission to play right now. Missions involving heavily armored soldiers and riot shields are infinitely easier to do than car heist.

You, as the player, pretty much have to make yourself the dictator and order every single other player around like a chess piece in car heist and do all the hardwork yourself. Even then, even when you single-handily hacked the computer and opened the storage room, you will hate the world when you see your entire team trying to plant C4 at once.

I've taken tax finals not nearly as frustrating as car heist on the free weekend.

I've only very rarely had problems with any sort of teamplay in PD2 and I'm Infamous.

Amazon is having a sale on Civ. Base Civ5, G&K, and BNW are $6 each at the moment, for instance, lowest I've seen them go. Civ5 complete is $12.50, and the older Civs are also on sale.

Free steam cards ! confirmed it works

Relic Hunters Zero is a game about shooting evil space ducks and evil space turtles with tiny cute guns. It’s fast, it’s tactical, and feels delicious and smooth to play. Unlock new weapons, characters and relics to defeat the Ducan Commander. This game contains Steam Trading Cards.

http://www.nuuvem.com/item/relic-hunters-zero

Does anyone have an opinion on the current humble bundle? None of the games look like anything I'd play on pc, but my wife has a kindle fire hdx and I might be interested in some of the android versions on there for on the go or when I can't be at my desktop. Tiny keep and crown takers look like very watered down versions of torchlight and homm, kinda like braveland was (I played it on ios), but they might pass for mobile gaming.

Does anyone have an opinion on the current humble bundle?

Apart from the fact they come with steam trading cards which means the bundle is nearly free. None of the casual games are worth playing.

http://www.humblebundle.com/store

Big End of Summer sale on the Humble Store, tonnes of good discounts (some are flash sales. Just at a quick glance you can get The Witcher 1 & 2, Insurgency, Valkryia Chronicles, HuniePop, Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm for $5 or less. You can also build your own Codemasters or TellTale bundle for some sweet discounts.

EDIT: Also Stealth Inc 2 is free and it has trading cards!
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/stealthinc2_agameofclones_freegame

EDIT: Using the Humble Store create your own TellTale bundle, it's $4 CAD cheaper for me to buy both Poker Night games than it is to not to, even though I already own them. That is with Game of Thrones, Tales from Borderlands and The Wolf Among us.

For $13.49 USD.

By all accounts it's an excellent match 3 with hilarious voice acting. Sounds right up your alley!

Well I do like me some Puzzle Quest !
Nothing really great for sale on the Humble store, I'll wait for Grimrock2 price to fall some more before buying.

HumbleBundle has both Legend of Grimrock games for less than £11 the pair, which is already 75% off the second game!

The Paradox webstore some EU IV DLC sales: chiefly, 50% off El Dorado and 25% off Common Sense.

I also bought a bunch of cheap point-and-click games from Gamer's Gate yesterday, each less than £3, which is an excellent deal if you like those sort of games. :)

Not a fan, then? :p

Top Bottom