Welcome New Members

Hello, I know this site and Civ since several years but just recently I made an account. Despite all, I'm a noob at Civ yet... My fav is the fourth game.
It's been a while since I've been able to do this, but hello new account member. :D

Hello. I was heavily involved in CivFanatics way back in the CIV III/IV days, but life and such took me in other directions for several years. Circumstances have changed yet again, and I just downloaded CIV VI Anthology last night. Looking forward to getting involved with Civ again, and perhaps re-connecting with some old friends if they're still around the forums :)

Hello. I was heavily involved in CivFanatics way back in the CIV III/IV days, but life and such took me in other directions for several years. Circumstances have changed yet again, and I just downloaded CIV VI Anthology last night. Looking forward to getting involved with Civ again, and perhaps re-connecting with some old friends if they're still around the forums :)
Welcome back old-timer.

Hello everyone! Stumbled on the forum a few months back because of some questions I had about CIV VI mechanics introduced with the expansions when I finally completed my Switch version with the anthology pack on sale and been lurking in the forum since then, till I finally decided to make me an account. I've played CIV (still play from time to time), CIV V and now CIV VI . The one more turn is strong with me but I kill the addiction with a Star Trek episode nowadays and go to bed so the "Oh no is it already 6am in the morning!? scenario doesn't happen:wow:...which is a big no no:nono: when you try to be a responsible adult:thumbsup:.
Must not play another turn...must not play another turn...

Hello everyone! Stumbled on the forum a few months back because of some questions I had about CIV VI mechanics introduced with the expansions when I finally completed my Switch version with the anthology pack on sale and been lurking in the forum since then, till I finally decided to make me an account. I've played CIV (still play from time to time), CIV V and now CIV VI . The one more turn is strong with me but I kill the addiction with a Star Trek episode nowadays and go to bed so the "Oh no is it already 6am in the morning!? scenario doesn't happen:wow:...which is a big no no:nono: when you try to be a responsible adult:thumbsup:.
Must not play another turn...must not play another turn...
Welcome!

It's been a loooooong time since I've been here. I was helped IMMENSELY by this community in the days when Civ III was king. Never liked IV, played a bit of V, and am finally back with VI.

Looking forward to getting sucked back into the vortex!

Hello everyone, my name is Gianluca, I have been following you for a lifetime and only now I make myself heard ...... also because I am a dog with English and I have to rely on the translator, I need help and now that I am with my back to the wall .... tadaaaan here I am!
First of all it seemed only right to thank you for the work you do, I'm not a forum visitor .... I don't even have facebook or instagram and ..... everything else.
I am a lot on youtube on the other hand ..... and I too like you I massacre of Civ ..... I have spent endless hours on the 2nd, 4th and 5th chapter and in fact it is precisely from the latter that I need help.
I'm going to look for the cavalry ;-)
See you around!

(mamma mia what a dog I'am....sorry England) :goodjob:

Attachments

• upload_2022-2-3_21-55-52.png
    upload_2022-2-3_21-55-52.png
    312 bytes · Views: 36
Hi guys. I just made an account. I used to play Civ back in the day. I started with Civ 2. I only just bought Civ VI and am going to start playing that.
Welcome!

Hi, I'm Dj Gatorshark. I've been playing Civ 6 on PS4 since last year and have the 2 expansions (Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm). I've gotten multiple Science victories in the game. I've been playing Civilization Revolution on the DS, winning my first game as America via science. I've discovered this site recently and decided to create an account.

Top Bottom