Welcome New Members

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, and tell you that I've been a fan of the civ series and related titles since civ 1 in 1991.

Now I'm counting down the few hours left until I can play civ 5

Hello from France
I'm playing Civilization since the second one and then I never stop... See you all

Hello, I'm from France :). I know civ since the first one on Atari ST, and I have all of them, but I never played a lot. I'm pre-installing civ V right now, ready to go deeper in the civ universe :). Late... but it's never too late :lol:.

Been a long time lurker, figured with civ 5, i'd start to participate in the conversation. I'm also looking forward to some gotm in civ 5 and maybe 4.

Been playing since civ1 on an old dos machine. My father taughtvme to play. Been playing ever since. 2,3,4, and now 5, as well rev on xbx, ds, and iPad. I'm an addict, and love the site.

Hi, new to the forums and all of that...

Been a Civ player since CivII (had it for both the PC and the PS1).

Never got around to getting CivIII, had CivRev for XBox 360 until I unwisely let someone borrow it and never got the game back (seeing I found out this nice person went and sold the game back to GameStop without telling me... :wallbash: :gripe: ...still, I got a nice camp chair out of it seeing the dummy left it in my car :lmao: )

Just purchased CivIV Complete Edition...holding off on V for the moment, but I'll probably eventually break down and get it

Hi all, I haven't formally introduced myself yet, so here goes...

I'm Hans from the Netherlands, 29 years old. I studied history in Rotterdam. Since the first Civilization game came out, I am hooked to the series. Also, the original Civilization boardgame is wonderful. i don't mean the recent game, but the original game that I think Sid himself used as inspiration for the computer game.

My other favourite games: Imperialism (1 more so than 2), most of the Paradox titles (EU2 and Victoria 2 being my favourite), Age of Empires (I love the shipment stuff in 3) and (yes, afraid to admit it :) ) World of Warcraft.

hello to all the new members !

its amazing how much new folks have joined cfc from all over the world!

i recommend you all stay tuned to the site over the years,

we modders will bring you civ5 in many shapes and sizes! its only the begining!

im a civ-o-holic, im 28 years old, and i get up with cfc and go to sleep with cfc (more then i read the paper!).

enjoy the game Y'all.

Hello, I'm new to the forums but I've been using the site for Civ 4 for the past couple of months. Really wanted more info on civ 5 so I decided to join up. Nice to meet you all!

hey everyone !

am new registered here though i used this forum since civ IV downloading terrific mods =)
can't wait a couple of hours to test this new ciV ! (curse us we europeans ^^)

Just got the Civ 5 "Special Edition" from Best Buy (where, incidentally I bought my Asus G73) and when I tried to install - from disc - my computer froze. Had to do a cold boot to fix it. Tried everything. Finally found a thread at 4am regarding Steam and Creative drivers. Uninstalled Creative Audiology and Mediasource. Problem solved.

Hello there

I thought I'd register upon buying Civ 5, since it's the first Civ game I've got some feedback on ;).

I've played Civ since Civ 2 (I tried Civ 1 a few times but at the time it didn't appeal to me! I know, I know, what was I thinking?!)

So hi there everyone. :)

I've been visiting this site since Civ 4 was released a few years ago. IMHO, this place is a treasure trove of useful information. I would never have been able to master Civ without it. I bought Civ V yesterday and I'm finding it every bit as addictive and enthralling as the previous game was. Can't wait to see what useful tips and strategies people have!

hello i am so sad
the game is really under my expectations
i think it is so bad
i am from spain (we had a very big empire, our language is the first in 20 countrys...)
but we are not in this civ5

Top Bottom