what is a jaimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GIDustin

Also, setting my clock ahead 2 years erased all my cookies, so now I gotta type my password in everywhere i go :p

GIDustin

i,ve forgotten some of my pw ):

Originally posted by sprnv8
Wonder why that happens just because you set your clock ahead?

Some cookies are time sensitive, and set to erase themselves after a certain length of time.

geez i kept playing figuring i had to win a game to turn that file into a directory like itr was a flag of some kind.... frustrated when it didn't .... all i had to do was rename it??? arrrggghhh....

re: identy of jaimo - try listening to the sound files [death- there's a female voice in it! anime sounds like a possibilty...

and alt speling in the diectory Jaimo vs Jmoe ....

what about Jai Moe something, but then is there an anime character named Jaimo?

It coul be Jaimiroquai or something like this...

Think of this... what about a Town police? Rural guard? Karate Kids Academy? the posibilities are huge!

Just An Idiot Man On?
Jef and I making Orrible??
Juvenil and Inteligent mother orc???

Me doy...:confused:

Well, look at him. I think he's not a ninja or anything (he does look like it at first glance), but look closely! It's a guy with black hair, a beard wearning a white shirt (not tucked in) and brown shorts. Looks like the stereotypical programmer to me.

I think it's J-Mo, Jeff Morris, who just wanted to make himself immortal by planting an image of himself in the game.

Firaxians are just so funny! :-D

If J-Mo is Jeff Morris, and Elvis's birthday gives you "The King", what if Jeff Morris's birthday triggers it in the game?

Standard warrior?!?!? hmmm, Well, You have to change it to 2004 Then Start a game. (Just start;) ) No need to finish it, then, open the extras folder, and there should be a ZIP file there. Called Jaimo, unzip it, and set your date back.

Can someone email me the JAIMO zip? I saw that zip in the extras folder but it's 0 byte in size. :(

Edit: got the zip from MikeB. :)

That happened to me too, but I fooled around a bit and I finnally got it. Don't know how though.

Also, if ne1 is interested, this would make a great Hooligan unit, mby requiring Beer as a resource ;) !

waste of time. They should have spent their time working out bugs instead of creating meaningless characters

Originally posted by thebignastyone
waste of time. They should have spent their time working out bugs instead of creating meaningless characters

True. I am more annoyed about all these easter eggs than anything else. If Civ 3 was a well developed, extensive playtested game ok, but wtf are these guys doing all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom