what is a jaimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebignastyone- Waste of time. They should have spent their time working out bugs instead of creating meaningless characters.
The game doesn’t crash for me in multiplayer, more than any other MP game, that is. It’s a good easter egg, and im wondering if Thunderfall ever posted it (he said he got it), I don’t remember seeing the post.
Civanator- Well, firaxis did a good job of hiding it as you can't run a search and find the unit;).
Did you ever find it? if you follow the instructions it should pop up, or I suppose you will just wait to the date, if you don't mind waiting another year

I never changed the date on my computer and just found the zip file by accident while modding. It was already zipped and I have all my cookies ;)

oh, and one more thing, before I knew better I uploaded it to the site. :mischief:

so if you want him and don't want to lose your cookies, look for him on the third uploads page :p

There sure are alot of girly pics on the uplaods page :mischief: what's that about?

:edit: Oh, I see I didn't know there was a babe thread. I need to get out and meet the nieghbors more.

I just noticed the Jaimo zip in my Extras fodler. I imagined it probably appeared as soon as the year hit 2003, rather than having to fast-forward the PC-clock to 2004.

Originally posted by trevor
I just checked and its there, but what in god's name is it?

In a recent chat, Jeff Morris confirmed that he is Jaimo and Jaimo is he. He didn't say what it's for though. Just eye candy (well... ) I guess.

Originally posted by thebignastyone
waste of time. They should have spent their time working out bugs instead of creating meaningless characters

Thank you.

There is nothing amusing about this kind of self-indulgent juvenile nonsense from Firaxis.

They should have spent their time working out bugs, improving the trade and diplomatic AI, and giving us a game that was not so poor and inaccurate a simulation of history. They should have done THAT instead of play silly self-indulgent games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom