What is your favorite victory condition?

What is your favorite victory condition?

• Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Science

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Domination

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Cultural

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Diplomatic

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

pagh80

Warlord
For me its definently Space victories.
To accomplish it as fast as possible, you have to do abit of everything. Some warmongering, some colonization, and some empire management.

I like cultural wins, problem is that I usually expand a little more than I should, and then end up with a diplo or science win shortly before finishing the final policy tree..

I enjoy the space race victory but I have not been able to get it so far in Civ 5, in Civ 4 I use to get it all the time.

But I seem to be getting cultural or diplomatic victories by accident (meaning I don't really have to try I just get it easily) way before space race even becomes available.

Personally I think that they need to adjust the space race so it can be obtained a bit quicker, as it is now it just takes too long to build teh apollo program + all the parts. The parts in my oppenion just cost too much to build.

Cultural. I hated the theatre as a kid and now that I have the chance to be a brutal dictator, I shall force all my puny mortal servants to go. mwaahaha

wars, wars, and more wars. domination is my desire, easily and complacently.

Domination is historically my favourite, but without capitulation you'd have to give up about 20 hours of your life while watching your empire happyness fall to pieces to achieve it on a Huge map.

Domination, Diplomatic or Time
But above all, I guess Domination

My favorite victory condition is domination by burning the world to the ground. Pillage all the enemy hexes and just capture the capitals... that way the world is covered in the smoke of my enemies empire turning to ash. Works best with maps covered completely with culture.:goodjob:

Top Bottom