What trophies have you got?

for 2 years I thought Kithra Kyriel was a woman, until I read his pedia entry last week :p

Years and years ago I used Kithra Kyriels name for an online game. This was back when online games were all text based, so you didn't have an avatar, just a name to represent you.

As soon as I started a ton of hellos from random players and offers to help me out. I thought that was great. People were helping me with quests, giving me free items and equipment. I couldn't figure out why people were suddenly being so nice to me until I was chatting with one guy I was grouped with and he referred to me as a she.

So you're not the first to think it was a female name, though last time at least I got some good stuff out of it. :D

2 lines down, 2 more to go. :p

Attachments

• trophies2.JPG
    trophies2.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 178
What do people think is the toughest one to get?

time, because it's boring and score because, well, I don't know what to do to get it.
Other than that, auric ascended and slaying him may be a bit difficult I don't know.

Agreed.

Score can't actually be obtained, time is boring, and slaying Auric means the Illians need to actually summon him. Leading him to acension yourself isn't too hard, but I dare say you would most likely have to play multiplayer to get him summoned so you can kill him (do trophies still get counted for multiplayer games?)

The score victory should (by HOF standards) be any victory in which the player has the top score at the end of the game. Maybe the trophy conditions can be updated to allow for the score victory, but it is kind of a gimme.

I agree about the score trophy but then again I only have a handful of trophies so far so it doesn't really matter. I don't seem to be able to fit nearly as many games in on a shift at work as you do.

The score victory is fine. I got in a marathon game, too :).
If you want to make it easier, start a quick game. ;)

My trophies are currently too many to mention. I'd better say than I don't have the religious victory, the Flesh Golem thing, 2/3 of the scenarios, the Grand Menengerie in a play-now game, and a few of the more rare mosters that spawn. I haven't the AC related one, also.
Well, now that I am thinking better about it, I do not have approx 1/3 of the trophies, but they are so many, I can;t remember them all :)

Here are the trophies that I have...
Spoiler :

...All that I am missing is the score victory (which is currently impossible to get) and several scenarios. I have actually completed two more scenarios since taking this screen shot.

@Thunder Gr: Are you sure you don't mean the Time Victory? This is different from a Score Victory which is currently not enabled.

P.S. You (Unclethrill) can't get as many games in because it takes you so long to micromanage your turns.

Agreed.

Score can't actually be obtained, time is boring, and slaying Auric means the Illians need to actually summon him. Leading him to acension yourself isn't too hard, but I dare say you would most likely have to play multiplayer to get him summoned so you can kill him (do trophies still get counted for multiplayer games?)

The Illians will complete the rituals necessary to allow Auric to Ascend as long as you gift them all the necessary techs. Their research seems to be hampered (probably by all the ice terrain) and it would take a long time for the AI to reach Omnisceince.

The Illians will complete the rituals necessary to allow Auric to Ascend as long as you gift them all the necessary techs. Their research seems to be hampered (probably by all the ice terrain) and it would take a long time for the AI to reach Omnisceince.

Ah, so you have to really help them to make it happen.

Something to bear in mind then, thanks. :p

Should be able to get it with some good timing on one of the game options which makes you switch control - first to last or whatever it's called.

@Thunder Gr: Are you sure you don't mean the Time Victory? This is different from a Score Victory which is currently not enabled.

I thought score victory was the time victory. Thanks for the correction. Haven't noticed there is a separate score victory.

I think they borrowed the Victory Trophies from the HOF Victory charts. In HOF games, a Score Victory is any game that you win with the highest score regardless of Victory Condition. IIRC, Score and Time are also ranked by the score while all other victories are ranked by the finish date.

In other words, "score" is not so much an achieviable VC, it is just a checkbox of sorts for victories where the player has the high score. FFH does not seem to track this for trophy awards.

Top Bottom