Votes: 62 53.0%
  • Zulu

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Other (Please post)

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

Save_Ferris

Admiring Myself
Which of the following civs do you think will be added in a future DLC/expansion? If you want to, order them. I would say:
1st: Korea
2nd: Dutch
3rd: Vikings
After that, probably an ancient civ: Carthage or the Celts.

Edit: Dang, can't believe I left the Byzantines out. I don't think they'll be in for a while, but they're a likely option.

without getting into who i want or not, i'm going to go with these, in this order:
1) korea - first, since we've all been convinced that it's coming next
2) zulu - second, because they've been in pretty much every game and south africa's empty
3) vikings - third, because they've been in since 2 and scandinavia's empty
4) maya - unique, precedence, etc

I think korea, obviously.

I want the Vikings, a North American plains tribe, and an African nation/tribe/group. The Zulu are the obvious ones, but I think the Maasai or one of the jungle groups would actually be more interesting.

I'd love to see an Inuit civ - historical significance is probably going to keep them out, but they'd be a unique gameplay experience and that's my first priority for DLC.

I'm still a doubter on Korea, but as soon as there's an English-speaking gaming magazine (or the Germany magazine that has broke many things before), I guess I'll be shown wrong.

I voted the obvious ones, Celts, Carthage, Dutch, and Norse. There others I'd love to include, but that's not what this thread is about so much.

I put my money on the ducth, but though i think they will be dlced i would prefer the mali

I voted Carthage, but honestly want the Hittites.

Well, this is about what you think will be next, not what you want next.
So far we have Korea and the Dutch tied!

What I want to be next will be next because the world revolves around only me!

In all seriousness though, it seems like this poll is still a matter of opinion. Or is there some highly advanced Mathematical algorithm for predicting what will happen? :mischief:

I voted Carthage, but honestly want the Hittites.

I think the Hittites would make a sweet inclusion... but ancient mediterranean peoples are already over-represented, so I'd hold off a while on it.

If they weren't planning on putting the Dutch in later they'd be a city state, the same thing happened with Spain

I reacted when i saw the alternative Poland/Prussia. Prussia is German, not polish. And whatever old prussian territory that today is in Poland, it was before the Brest-Litovsk peace after ww1 as german as Bavaria or Sachsen.

What I want to be next will be next because the world revolves around only me!

In all seriousness though, it seems like this poll is still a matter of opinion. Or is there some highly advanced Mathematical algorithm for predicting what will happen? :mischief:

no, it's still based on opinions and it's definitely open to interpretation. for example, i'm not looking to start an argument on this because it's been done to death, but i'm not really interested in korea being added into the game at all. i still think they'll probably be in the game anyway.

I reacted when i saw the alternative Poland/Prussia. Prussia is German, not polish. And whatever old prussian territory that today is in Poland, it was before the Brest-Litovsk peace after ww1 as german as Bavaria or Sachsen.

Uh, Brest-Litovsk actually gave land to Germany, as it was Russia who was pulling out of the war then. It was Versailles that ended the war, and Germany lost land. Even then, they still mostly retained Prussia untill WWII.

Unfortunately, I don't think they will ever add Prussia to the game.

Germany already ties too much into the Prussian/Teutonic history.

Goths etc. can all be wrapped up in a Barbarian DLC. I have always wanted to be the little guys in black who cause all the trouble. They cannot win - just stop anybody else from winning. A victory condition in itself. Thier advantage is they have no worries on a cultural victory...(yes I know, the Dark Ages were extremely cultured and are still highly visible architecturally in Europe, this is a game - not a history lesson). BARBARIANS as a culture - we all love the bad guy.:)

Top Bottom