Votes: 27 23.1%
  • Vikings/Norse

Votes: 62 53.0%
  • Zulu

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Other (Please post)

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Cherokee would be okay, but I think Sioux is more likely; they have the Civ precedent, and they have the name recognition -- Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse are pretty famous.

It seems that they're going by who gets the most votes in the pole above as to what DLC is released.
Vikings (danish); Next will be Korea, and after that, Cathage, Celts, and Zulus, all in one.

I am liking a plains Native American civ, but we are going to be waiting awhile. Obviously you'd go with the Gen. Custer scenario there... could be interesting. Mayans are needed in the game as well. Obviously that overlaps with what we already have. Africa is an absolute must, so I expect Carthage, Korea, Zulu before anyone else. That will put as in November/December with lord knows how many total civs we'll have at that point. Then I'd expect the expansion in December that will add a civ to each region. Couple Euro civs, one more African, one more American, one more Asian/Middle East.

Cherokee would be okay, but I think Sioux is more likely; they have the Civ precedent, and they have the name recognition -- Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse are pretty famous.

I'd prefer the Cherokee make an appearance into the series over the Sioux. It'd be a nice change of pace.

Top Bottom