Which Guns Do You Think Are Rad?

Play CS:S much, Annex?

FN P90, Styer Aug, Sig 229, Sig 550, Dragunov, USP, MP-7, Lee-Enfield, M1, M14, Kar98, FN Minimi, C7, G36, Moss 500

Well there's the 1911 .45ACP, which has been previously mentioned but bears repeating:
Spoiler :

There's the S&W Model 625, an N-frame .45ACP revolver:
Spoiler :

And here is a minute-long Youtube video of a fellow named Jerry Miculek shooting his Model 625 very very very very quickly. The moon clips allow for extremely fast reload, too (shown at the end of the video).

And in the long(er) gun category there's the Marlin Camp Gun .45ACP, which uses 1911 magazines:
Spoiler :

(upper one is .45ACP, lower one is same in 9mm)

Yes, I'm a big fan of the .45ACP round. :cool:

My top 10 SMG's!
10.Glock18 glock18.jpg
9.Mini Uziuzi-mini1.jpg
8.43M43m_2.jpg
7.MP7hk_mp7_a.jpg
6.PPSh-41ppsh41-1.jpg
5.UMP-45hk_ump45.jpg
4.Type 05type05smg1.jpg
3.Thompson M1A1tommy_m1a1.jpg
2.MP5hk_mp5a2.jpg
1.P90fn_p90_2.jpg

HK G36 KV Variant
Spoiler :

Nuclear Artillery Cannon

Mark-7 guns used aboard Iowa class battleships

Superlaser

My top 10 SMG's!

5.UMP-45View attachment 210848

I think that one is pretty nifty too, though probably not as nice as 9mm for hostage rescue.

I like pistol carbine conversions, just because they seem pretty silly:

I think K-tel had one with bright orange parts, but I can't find the pics.

My only real world experience is with the M16A2 and 18 gauge shotties. So I'd probably go with EcoFarm's AR15 suggestion, though I think I'd go with one in .223 carbine with M16A2 sights. In war, I think >>5.56 would be preferred, but as a civilian and not being a rancher/farmer, I see no need for the 7 range (other than psychotically killing trick or treaters knocking on your door, without opening the door of course :eek: ).

Why doe's that Latvian soldier has his drivers licence attached to his elbow?

That's probably his military ID. IDK, but sometimes the military wants you wearing it like that to help spot infiltrators or something.

I think that one is pretty nifty too, though probably not as nice as 9mm for hostage rescue.

That's strange I've always herd that 9mm has problem of over penetrating and the slower moving 45.ACP usually stops in the person your aiming at but since I have no real experience doing this outside of Rainbow Six I'll just take your word for it;)

none of them.... though I do enjoy skeet shooting.

Top Bottom