Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Indian

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other(Please Specify)

Votes: 37 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trajan12 said:
:lol: That means Spain technically outranked France.
Actually, I voted for both Spanishes, so I think they're tied.

Trajan12 said:
Your just mad the states came in 2nd:p
Nope. ;) Want to know why ? I hadn't had a look at the results until you wrote this ! :D (I didn't vote myself, since I didn't find Greece, and hey look : Spain is listed twice)

As for why I said that : it seems posters who wanted to be in their own country (despite your question) are Americans, but I may be wrong. With that in mind, America's score in this poll isn't impressive. ;)

British (or more specifically English) because London is just brilliant and I love it here.

Canadian, nice country and have a simillar sense of humour to the English.

I wouldn't mind being an American but it loses out because of their press which is far too partisan, and obviouslly their government which has really dropped the US's appeal down the table for me in recent years.

Dutch!

German, English or Aussi would be okay too.

German, because I think Germany is kinda cool, and I'm part German anyway, or Britain, because they at least speak English and are sorta cool.

1. Swedish (Ancestry, nice social programs)
2. Dutch (Ancestry, think it's a cool country)

Of course, I'm totally happy being Canadian as it is.

azzaman333 said:
Russian, no particular reason though.

Ever been there? Seriously I'd prefer to be buried than to live there.
Nothing against Russians! They are gentle and hospitable (generally) but this country is overfilled by corruption, beurocracy and crazyness.

Puschkin said about Russia something like "Fools and bad roads".
And this Puschkin god damned knew what he was talking about.

I don not care about nations though. Every country is pretty nice, as long as you're white and bloody rich, own upon some buildings and shopping centers...

1. French (I love their language and I've always wanted to know about France)
  2. Greek (Greece is very cool and for some reason, I just like it. Also, the language is pretty cool.)
  3. Japanese (I want to know how to write/understand/speak Japanese and want to learn more about it's culture)

For country of birth, I'd choose Ireland. For Bloodline, my choices would be Irish, Polish, Iranian, or Greek. Each of these countries has such a rich history, it would be hard for me to pick one. Polish history, especially, I've always found fascinating.

German, Finnish (Although the op said not to include your native land), Swedish, Saami and Japanese. (in that order) German for my ancestry. Finnish because I'd still like to remain who I am now. Swedish because it's around the same lines in wealth as Finland. Saami because of the language. Japanese because of the language and culture.

Pretty much any western or northern european country, probably British first, also Kiwi, Aussie. Korean would good too.

Top Bottom