While We Wait: (Almost) Anything Goes

That looks pretty fun angst. If I wasn't already in MigratioNES, ONES, NDNES, and starting my own (t_t) I'd totally join. Maybe I will later! Although you can color me sad you didn't launch it in the NES forum

Maybe "cooperative story telling" instead of just "story writing" ?

After thinking about it for a while, I think "collaborative" is a better term than "cooperative," since people are working together to build a shared world, sure, but might also be competing against each other in a war or something.

Collaborative sort of exists in that interstitial space between competitive and cooperative while accepting both styles of play.

That looks pretty fun angst. If I wasn't already in MigratioNES, ONES, NDNES, and starting my own (t_t) I'd totally join. Maybe I will later! Although you can color me sad you didn't launch it in the NES forum

Still good to know you find it interesting :) You're always welcome :)

Forumwise it's a question of communities and player availability. Lately I've simply been chatting to IOTers more, and the forum seems more active right now (On CFC at least.)

Succinct.

Based on some input I've gotten, some people want the fact that we use maps included in our description. Maps are a pretty important aspect of the game, so here's some thoughts:

"Narrative map-based roleplaying games with an emphasis on collaborative writing."

Something with a bit more detail on the structure of NESing would look like:

"Narrative roleplaying games with maps, updates and stats, emphasizing collaborative writing in diverse settings."

The added detail does not take away form conciseness, so I approve.

That said, I actually need to question how a third party from not the NESer/IOTer forum game culture would understand "updates" and "stats". Mostly updates would be things like, software patches in the common understanding? [not that we need to explain it here, just questioning the assumption it's self-explanatory]

The added detail does not take away form conciseness, so I approve.

That said, I actually need to question how a third party from not the NESer/IOTer forum game culture would understand "updates" and "stats". Mostly updates would be things like, software patches in the common understanding? [not that we need to explain it here, just questioning the assumption it's self-explanatory]

I've wondered how the "outside world" would interact with and view our community. Like, if it got thrown at a place like reddit, would people take interest? Think we're just a bunch of big nerds? of course

Hi. I have a question about outsider spectator etiquette - I'm really enjoying the Gods and Get Vash game/thread/story and do I surmise correctly that it would be inappropriate for me to say so in that thread as a non-participant not interested in participating but liking following? Is this OT thread the most appropriate place for that?

Hi. I have a question about outsider spectator etiquette - I'm really enjoying the Gods and Get Vash game/thread/story and do I surmise correctly that it would be inappropriate for me to say so in that thread as a non-participant not interested in participating but liking following? Is this OT thread the most appropriate place for that?

I would have no qualms about you making OOC posts in thread if it pertains to the game, although this place is also perfectly fine :) Whichever you prefer!

And glad to hear you're enjoying it!

Absolutely join Nuke and Crezth's game 10/10 would recommend

Edit: ofc also feel free to join in the 19th iteration of the numbered IOTs which is effectively a MUN run by Thorvald with some semblance of game provided by myself

It's just so massively complicated

Top Bottom