• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Who failed Anakin Skywalker? *spoiler a bit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Jar-Jar!!!

It was the wookie's christmas special! That weapon of mass annoyance is enough to turn me into pure evil as well.

Anakin was not failed, he merely saw the true power of the Force and embraced it. He did not flee from it like the rest of the Jedi weaklings :evil: :evil: :evil:

No one failed him. He was learning, but was just expecting more since he knew he was the one the prophecy was about. When he foresaw Padme's death, out of love, he turned to the Dark Side in an effort to save her (now that's romance). Love brought him back, in the form of his son, Luke, in ROTJ - and that's also when the prophecy was completed - when he killed Sidious.

There were failures along the way, but I wouldn't say someone failed him. It was his destiny, and if anyone had control of his actions - he did.

It's Padme, not Padma. Padma is a moderator at CFC.

Time for a serious answer ;)
1. Padme. They had a relationship didn't they? She was the first person to look after him and see all the changes, warn him and try to influence him. Certainly not cry at the last moment and think "the Republic will save us".
2. Obi - he is a nice guy, but a terribe and weak mentor. He didn't see this change in Anakyn and apparently he did not trust Obi with everything.
The rest IMO did not have anything to do with this. The Council had no busines paying much attention to him.... as for the chancellor he was the primary cause, but he could have been stopped.

Yom said:
It's Padme, not Padma. Padma is a moderator at CFC.
So padma isnt actually natalie portman? damnit.
And you have to blame yoda a bit for not spotting it, he can have visions of the future, but he missed have missed that whole bit.

Cleric said:
It was Jar-Jar!!!

Jar-Jar: No, me was your father!
Anakin: Noooooooooo!
[lasers Jar-Jar]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom