Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Hale Berry

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ursula Andress

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
Yea, well, Jame Seymour still rhymes with Dr. Quinn for me. Not the babe figure any more...

Ursula Andress, the classic bond girl, hale barrys scene in the new bond film was a copy from ursulas, come on!

I'm surprised Halle Berry only has my vote. She's one of the greatest beauties in movie history, let alone the James Bond movies...

:lol: I forgot that there was a Bond girl named "Plenty O'Toole."

Also "Holly Goodhead" and "Mary Goodnight".

oh people, denise richards might be hot, but not a classical bond girl, there has to be glamour behind her!
the girl who was natalya in goldeneye is far more bond-girl like than her!

Originally posted by Mojotronica
Halle Berry
Are you on drugs? She's been by far the worst Bond girl I've ever seen! She pretty much ruined the movie for me. :hammer:

Oh yeah, of the list, Ursulla is the best.

Famke was also a really good Bond girl. (Vanya Anatov?)

no, denise richards is far worst. in "the world is not enough" the villain, rather than richards had way more bond-girl attributes!

Thanks! :goodjob:

Got to keep the Dutch honour high :D

I'm wondering though how Famke only ends up in totally trashy movies ( Deep Rising or The Faculty anyone ?). Although it doesn't really matter - she lights them all up :)

Originally posted by stalin006
oh people, denise richards might be hot, but not a classical bond girl, there has to be glamour behind her!
the girl who was natalya in goldeneye is far more bond-girl like than her!
I agree totally. Other than her large tracts o' land, Denise Richard really didn't contribute anything to the story. And who was the genius that decided to make her character a nuclear physicist? :rolleyes:

Out of that group definately Ursula.

This picture does her more justice:

Out of all of them, Famke was the most fun :)

Originally posted by napoleon526

I agree totally. Other than her large tracts o' land, Denise Richard really didn't contribute anything to the story. And who was the genius that decided to make her character a nuclear physicist? :rolleyes:

Did Richards even do much of anything spectacular in the film? I can't remember...

The last three Bond flicks have totally blown anyhow, so who cares :p

It's not Brosnan that's been messing them up, it's the writers. Goldeneye was the last real Bond film IMHO. That was one of (and possibly my very) favorites. This last one had great potential, but lost itself quickly. It's becoming like the Batman series really.. the first one was excellent, the second deviated a bit, and now the rest just plain suck.

Sean Connery was the only good Bond i thought. All the best ones were with him too, Goldfinger, Dr. No, Thunderball. Ursula was the best. The movies have sucked too much lately for the other bond girls to be better. They have no class, the movies lack the class of the originals.

Originally posted by cromagnon

Are you on drugs? She's been by far the worst Bond girl I've ever seen! She pretty much ruined the movie for me. :hammer:

Good point.

She's the best-looking, IMHO... And the most accomplished actress to play a Bond woman. I hadn't thought about how her character was written, or how she fit into the Bond mythology.

Originally posted by jack merchant
Got to keep the Dutch honour high :D
I'm all for that! :goodjob:
I'm wondering though how Famke only ends up in totally trashy movies ( Deep Rising or The Faculty anyone ?). Although it doesn't really matter - she lights them all up :)
Wasn't she in both X-men movies?

@Mojotronica: Apparently, Halle seems to think she's so accomplished, she doesn't need to be in certain movies anymore.

Originally posted by cromagnon

@Mojotronica: Apparently, Halle seems to think she's so accomplished, she doesn't need to be in certain movies anymore.

She's let it go to her head, apparently, but that doesn't make her any less talented or beautiful. :)

Top Bottom