WillJ's avatar challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I love those ying-yang ones with the elements in them - too bad the dragon loses too much detail on the shrink. I really like the transparent images also.

If you have any other similar ideas with the ying-yang I would love to see them, otherwise I greatly appreciate the avatars you have made. The tough part will be deciding which to use!

:worship: Thanks Lyonesse! :worship:

Originally posted by sourboy
Wow, I love those ying-yang ones with the elements in them - too bad the dragon loses too much detail on the shrink. I really like the transparent images also.

If you have any other similar ideas with the ying-yang I would love to see them, otherwise I greatly appreciate the avatars you have made. The tough part will be deciding which to use!

I've been working on and off on "different twists" for the ying-yang ones...I'll post any that I do that look good ;)

Glad you liked 'em :goodjob:

Originally posted by archer_007

Im going to save all of them and use each one at some point I think.

RIGHT ON! Glad we got something you like! I guess you could change them to match your mood of the day LOL

please note that I have checked all previous avatar files for "file size" and all are now under the 4k limit!!

still having fun with those ying-yang ones! LOL they've been really fun to work on.

white background

transparent background

double checked the sizes on these, they "should" work now

I tried adding a couple avatars, and they are coming up as too big. I went to edit the one I wanted but lost the transparency thing (I don't know how to do that), and so I had a white background. Any way to reduce the file sizes of the avatars found in the previous post a wee bit?

EDIT: nm, I like the sourtrans_5.gif, but could I trouble you to remove the black border around the top side of the image - as there is no border on the bottom side - or at least cover it with fire?

:worship: thanks! :worship:

I tried adding a couple avatars, and they are coming up as too big. I went to edit the one I wanted but lost the transparency thing (I don't know how to do that), and so I had a white background. Any way to reduce the file sizes of the avatars found in the previous post a wee bit?

EDIT: nm, I like the sourtrans_5.gif (should be my current avatar), but could I trouble you to remove the black border around the top side of the image - as there is no border on the bottom side - or at least cover it with fire?

:worship: thanks! :worship:

okay, think I got it...

don't know why those other graphics were coming back as too big (they showed as the right sizes on the "uploads" file) <growl> do you remember which ones they are? I'm just curious at this point LOL

LOL hit the "wrong" button once while doing the above one....thought it looked kinda cool

yeah the one in post #68 in this thread, 2nd transparent image.

Thanks for the edit!

yeah the one in post #68 in this thread, 2nd transparent image.

Thanks for the edit!

K, I just double checked the ones in #68, the last two were a "bit" too big, but I adjusted them (note: filename change) so they "should" work now

That was a nice 3 month BUMP!!!

Anyway . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom