"Wokeist" - When people talk about progressivism without acquaintance

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start with, ban their political parties and jail their leaders.
Who is "they", for the purposes of this program? Which is to say, you've defined the objects of intolerance as "conservatives", so how do you delineate "conservatives" from the rest of the population, how do you identify which parties and leaders belong to "them"? What are the tests you apply to identify "conservatism" and what are the sources you trust?

Ok, i have various objections. First, i think you are off on your evolutionary timeline. Regardless, i think you underestimate adaptation. And finally, i still think your stance is reactionary.
Do you wish to expand on any of these assertions, or am I to take this as your final comment on the subject?

Who is "they", for the purposes of this program? Which is to say, you've defined the objects of intolerance as "conservatives", so how do you delineate "conservatives" from the rest of the population, how do you identify which parties and leaders belong to "them"? What are the tests you apply to identify "conservatism" and what are the sources you trust?

I've changed my mind - conservatism and conservatives don't exist

They are. Or, they're writing in ways that it's even easy to perceive it that way.
I mean, it's normally me saying this, from the other way :D It all comes back to good faith, and specifically when talking about posters of CFC, vs. the great wilds of the real world. Different heuristics.

Yeah, like I said, all I can do is provide the feedback.

If people's individual feeds don't bring attention to specific damages and the opportunities to assist, then they know there's a bias in their feed. Whether those same people are writing unclearly here is something I don't know, I can only note when the writing is unclear. But there is a bit of gas lighting going on, there's no way to avoid it, but there's also no reason to tolerate it

Moderator Action: BLM is not the topic of this thread and the derail is getting worse. I've closed it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom