Work in progess and Previews

Do you need a better example of a Silla crown? Silla crowns have tree-branch shaped extensions, which reflect the shamanistic beliefs prevalent in Silla culture.

Hi Shiro! Any progress with your non yamato japanese units? I have use for them in the mod im working on, since I plan to include pre-yamato japanese in it. It will take some good time to finish so there's no hurry, but in case you dont have time to finish them I may have to rethink my japanese civ :)

I was also awaiting news, but I was afraid to bump. :(

I'd love to see those great LHs completed, but I can understand if RL is getting in the way.

I'm eagerly awaiting that Sejong leaderhead. ;) We need to get rid of Uncle Fester.

Yes, my Koreans, Turks and Russians are waiting as well. :) Thanks for the good news, Shiro.

These are awesome!

I see, you wanted to keep us waiting for all that nice Seljuk, Russian and Asian LHs to draw our attention away and then detonate another bomb. :)

Fabulous as always. :) Are you still working on the Korean LHs?

Fabulous as always. :) Are you still working on the Korean LHs?
Well, I think I am finished right? I haven't looked at civ list in a while. They need PCXs, but I can wait until the mod is near completion.
And Sejong is finished, I think. He is on my laptop. I have just been putting off the PCX as well :rolleyes:

Do you need someone to give you a hand with the pcx for Sejong, Seljuk and Peter?
If you are willing to do it, I will send you what you need. PCX, just take time, and I rather make new heads :lol:

Top Bottom